Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-04-2007, 01:22 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road
Cool Directing Alizée Music Video

I thought it would be fun to imagine directing one of Alizée's music video. Place your ideas for how you would direct any of her old or new music into a video. I'll start with something I put together from visual ideas that I would love to see Alizée in... I'm sure some of you deep thinkers can elaborate a much better idea, so post it and share it with others on this forum.

This is my idea for a music video for L'e-mail A Des Ailes. It starts out with Alizée taking a photo shoot, where she poses in many elegant dresses. When she's done she fits into something more casual and ties up her hair like in 'La Isla Bonita'. She takes the top down on her Carrera GT, and hits the road... The music starts and it's almost sundown as she cruises through the coast of France. The visuals of the sundown in the background and Alizée's beauty and music in the foreground are almost dream like. She drives through all beautiful landmarks of france, untill it's dark. She finaly makes it to Paris, where all the pink lights are now on. She drives for a while before arriving to her destination. As the music is ending she gets off her car to greet with a big smile her significant other, who awaits her with arms wide open... And since it's a music video it doesn't have to be Jeremy, it could be anyone of us modeling for the part.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 11-04-2007 at 01:27 PM..
Old 11-04-2007, 01:28 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

That sounds really cool, but I know too many country music videos that start of like that but that doesn't really matter. :O~~~ I'm a sucker for the cheap videos were you just follow the singer going on tours and doing everyday things. depends on the song of course.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post

This is my idea for a music video for L'e-mail A Des Ailes. It starts out with Alizée taking a photo shoot, where she poses in many elegant dresses. When she's done she fits into something more casual and ties up her hair like in 'La Isla Bonita'. She takes the top down on her Carrera GT, and hits the road... The music starts and it's almost sundown as she cruises through the coast of France. The visuals of the sundown in the background and Alizée's beauty and music in the foreground are almost dream like. She drives through all beautiful landmarks of france, untill it's dark. She finaly makes it to Paris, where all the pink lights are now on. She drives for a while before arriving to her destination. As the music is ending she gets off her car to greet with a big smile her significant other, who awaits her with arms wide open... And since it's a music video it doesn't have to be Jeremy, it could be anyone of us modeling for the part.
You put alot of thought into that didn't you?
Old 12-12-2007, 11:50 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
haha the first song just makes me laugh..due to that most of said that Fifty sixty is driving music and there Lili driving her car and its playing!
Ha Ha !! What I find funny is that you were one of the ones that made fun of me with this idea, because there is music videos with people driving or whatever. Well I have never seen any music videos of anyone driving in France or Paris, or the coast of Corsica. Also I had never seen a music video with Alizée driving. Even though I put down Carrera GT my idea was with any convertible, the only reason I said that was because of my sig. Also even if she's driving in New York I still feel vindicated. As I wrote at the beginning of this thread, these were visual ideas that I would love to see Alizée in. Thanks to Lili I'm having the last laugh...

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 12-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Ya your idea really did work out there Jess....i still laugh at it though still today!