Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-29-2012, 12:58 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee New Fans to Lilly Club

What is it with Alizee picking up new fans in the so called down years of her career? She was more famous from 2000-2005, but she picks up fans even now. How do you explain it. I became in 2010 and have promoted her well. Perhaps her fanbase promotes her so well, that we turn people on to her!

MZ
Old 04-29-2012, 01:48 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think the free advertising from Blizzard in World of Warcraft provides a pretty steady stream of newcomers.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I think the free advertising from Blizzard in World of Warcraft provides a pretty steady stream of newcomers.
Yeah, this whole twitter, facebook, and instagram thing just isn't working
Old 04-29-2012, 11:14 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Her fans promote her on other boards so that helps bring in new admirers.

I have a financial board I hang out at that has an Alizée thread that has been running for at least four years. It had been running for at least two years before I got there.

In my travels around the net I see many Alizée avatars on various message boards across the whole spectrum of interests. Automotive, firearm, financial, political, outdoor sports and so on.

There are far more fans out there than you could ever imagine. Just because you don't see them on the fan boards doesn't mean they are not still interested in her.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:22 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Agree, everyonce in a while I run into people who know heard of her and like her. Half of who I meet only know her thru youtube and the J'en ai marre video where she wears her sailor outfit.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah, this whole twitter, facebook, and instagram thing just isn't working
Hey... I'm still not used to those!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-29-2012, 05:30 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Her fans promote her on other boards so that helps bring in new admirers.

I have a financial board I hang out at that has an Alizée thread that has been running for at least four years. It had been running for at least two years before I got there.

In my travels around the net I see many Alizée avatars on various message boards across the whole spectrum of interests. Automotive, firearm, financial, political, outdoor sports and so on.

There are far more fans out there than you could ever imagine. Just because you don't see them on the fan boards doesn't mean they are not still interested in her.
This reminds me when I was at work in the military. This was when I started to be a fan of Alizee and was searching for Alizee forums (before I discovered AAm) when I came across this particular forum. It took me straight to the thread where they were talking about her. They talked about how they consider her to be "white" even though she's brunette and looked more "Italian." I kept on reading then I read someone saying he didn't like Alizee anymore because she married a "Jew!"
So, I was like I decided to go to the homepage of the said forum and found out that it was a "White supremacy" forum with an Alizee thread! So, I immediately closed that window, cleaned my browser and