Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-22-2012, 07:09 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Reading

Has anyone ever realized that it is very conforting listening to Alizee's voice while reading a book? I cant read and listen to music, but when it comes to Alizee, or any other French music, its like conforting.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I listen to her when doing homework and other things as well... speaking of reading.. it would be cool if she came out with a book!...

Old 07-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Has anyone ever realized that it is very conforting listening to Alizee's voice while reading a book? I cant read and listen to music, but when it comes to Alizee, or any other French music, its like conforting.
I think you meant comforting ? I read a book once about how alcohol is bad for you so i decided to give up reading . Just joking i do not drink alc . Personally i like to listen while i ride my bike , the runners high and music with changing scenery seem to bring me to my own personal world beyond words description . Often her songs remind me of members and topics here and my thoughts goto subjects to create or reply to .

As for multi-tasking at home usually say while reading , watching tv news/weather/educational programming , listening to music and 1-3 computers going all at the same time i find comforting . So i guess i am the opposite of yourself and perhaps the majority of others .
Old 07-24-2012, 07:09 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Yes, listening to Alizee while riding a bike works for me too, and she is just about the only that I can listen to and read. Probally cause its a foriegn language.

You know your an Alizee Fan when you cheer for France in the Olympics....wasnt there a thread for this one time, lol.

AlizeeFan - may I suggest a book for ya, "Off Balance" by Dominique Morceanu, very good memoir about her Life, Gymnastics, and Family
Old 07-24-2012, 07:14 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

well... I listed to her all the time when we are in garden (cant image to be without my ipod ) , when Im "cleaning" our flat, then by work on PC - it helps well

Old 07-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Yes, listening to Alizee while riding a bike works for me too, and she is just about the only that I can listen to and read. Probally cause its a foriegn language.

You know your an Alizee Fan when you cheer for France in the Olympics....wasnt there a thread for this one time, lol.

AlizeeFan - may I suggest a book for ya, "Off Balance" by Dominique Morceanu, very good memoir about her Life, Gymnastics, and Family
Believe it or not i have that book and her title " An American Champion " .
Kinda wild we share more in common as we talk seems to be very similar .
Way back when the Magnificent Seven American Gymnastics team won they went on a tour doing shows across the country in the US , not sure they may have done other countries too . I got lucky to meet them and have 'em sign my wheaties box which they appear on . Only Kerri Strug didn't go on the tour as she was still recovering from her injuries so i didn't get her autograph on my cereal box , yet . . .My favorite of them all is Amanda Borden .

Topics can be hard to find here even using search with so many and growing daily . I'm sure that one still is here just maybe pushed down .