Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2018, 01:08 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Alizée's secret project unveiled!

I find this hard to believe, but several Facebook sites have posted this magazine article, which must be what Alizée was referring to a couple of weeks ago....

Alizee astronaut.jpg
Old 04-01-2018, 01:41 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;260889]I find this hard to believe, but several Facebook sites have posted this magazine article, which must be what Alizée was referring to a couple of weeks ago....

You have got to be joking. First, there's the bizarre nature of Alizee being chosen to be an astronaut. Second, there is the oddity of the USA selecting an alien (think Trump here) French (think Freedom Fries) pop star.

And then there is Alizee who has already lived an extraordinary life. She's been a lion tamer so who's to say she can't be an astronaut? I can't help but suspect this story is counterfactual (not true), we are talking about the London Science Journal, a journal so prestigious that I can't find it on Google. Then there is the author of the article, Scruff Mcgraw. A rumor is afloat that he is a close relative to Scruffy Mcgraw. Even so I kind of hope it's real. An astronaut! It blows my mind.

And then there is the moose article by Bob O'Bobston. Oh, these doubts, these evil, evil doubts.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-01-2018 at 02:30 AM..
Old 04-01-2018, 10:03 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

No it is true.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:50 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

If the astronaut story were not true (God Forbid) and it got plenty of play on the Internet, Alizee might feel compelled to make a comment that it is fake news. Wouldn't that be great?

The photo below started rumors that Alizee was pregnant. She never bothered to refute them.