Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-19-2012, 05:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Need some help with JAM clips.

For the first time in a while, I'm working on a new video. I haven't really work on something intensive as what I'm doing now because there are so many videos out there. I didn't want to put something together unless it was significantly different. I had an idea for something and I start putting things together and I think it's going to be pretty good and most importantly sort of a unique style. It's mainly using JAM videos.

What I need help with is getting links for JAM videos from recent years. I have all the ones prior to 2004. I've downloaded the newer ones before with Realplayer download if you guys are familiar with that, but those clips are usually of a somewhat lower quality than the originals.

I'm leaving on vacation next week and I'll be gone for 3 weeks and I'll probably have some time to work on it while I'm gone. I could normally find these files myself, but I'm way behind schedule and hope some people here can help me out by posting some links so I can download them before I go.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:26 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I think your best bet would be the DC++ hub. They have alot of JAM videos there and most are of high quality. Or you can try this. Aaronius31 created this thread as well. Some links are not working since rapishare/megaupdload usually terminate them if there is no activity on a file for certain amount of time.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5784
Old 01-19-2012, 06:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I tried DC hub sometime ago and I couldn't get it to work. I'm mainly interested in the ones she's done in the past year.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I tried DC hub sometime ago and I couldn't get it to work. I'm mainly interested in the ones she's done in the past year.
Contact me through the hub and we'll try to work through this. You should not be denied all that Alizee goodness.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I think the hub would be a great way to go as well, it has a ton of everything.
I would also like to request a new Alizée interview video next chance you get, perhaps about the new album and all the tweeting she's been doing Those videos are fun! Please and thank you for all the wonderful videos Scruffy!
Old 01-19-2012, 08:32 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Thanks in advance..
Old 01-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I think everyone passed over the point that he needs only the ones since 2004. But I just sound like im a jerk now.

Anyway, I believe she has only performed JEAM 3 times other than all those bad quality videos of her performing it on her Psych World Tour.

They are,

-J'en Ai Marre on Acoustic TV5 Monde in 2008 (no JEAM dance, just standing at a mic)
-J'en Ai Marre on Generation 2000 in 2011 (semi-JEAM dance but very short)
-J'en Ai Marre on La Academia in 2011 (no JEAM dance, just standing next to Javi, duet)

I can get those links for you, but I don't know if you would like to incorporate segments of it into your video. If you want to, just say so and we'll get the links up for ya

Thanks!