Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-25-2012, 07:45 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road
Default Matt Pokora

Up until now we have been speculating about a possible relationship between Matt Pokora and and Alizée. However, since this connection does exist at some level, at least for the moment, we might as well talk about who he is.

I, for one, like what I'm seeing. I can see where she would be attracted to someone like him. Based on the few videos have seen from LE, I like him. He seems friendly and seems to be getting along well with the other performers in the LE group. To be frank, I think someone like him is what Alizée was looking for, but never completely found, in Jeremy.

Who knows where things will go - I'm sure neither of them do. How can anybody comment on a relationship that is just forming. It could be over tomorrow, or it could last for years.

I hope he is mature enough to see what an opportunity he has. He is surrounded by a lot of women, but Alizée is special. If their relationship continues to click, and if he is mature enough that he can bypass a lot of women for one special one, then it may work. Time will tell.

She deserves to be happy, and I do not believe she has been (at least with regards to some of the mechanics of her relationship with Jeremy) for the last few years.

I, for one, wish her all the best.

So, what do people know about this guy (my only request is that we keep the discussion positive)?

Last edited by Rev; 02-25-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 08:04 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

IF these rumors are true, then I'm happy for her. As you said she deserves happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
my only request is that we keep the discussion positive)?
Let's just hope there is nothing about Matt that would make people want to say negative things

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-25-2012 at 08:14 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well we could start off with a bit of his music:

M Pokora - A Nos Actes Manqués

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/suPw8MP4QEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

M Pokora - Pas sans toi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_w6nJlMy24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-25-2012, 09:09 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
IF these rumors are true, then I'm happy for her. As you said she deserves happiness

Let's just hope there is nothing about Matt that would make people want to say negative things
The only negative I can see is that I detest tattoo's, but I love Alizee and of course she has them, so If that is the only negative about Matt I can surely live with it. Because we don't really know the nature of their relationship (news flash), this thread may prove to be a time killer. On the other hand it could prove to be relevant and an interesting and fun thread to view in the future. I'm game! for what that's worth as everyone is waiting with baited breath lol.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:11 PM

javonlcf is on a distinguished road

frankly speaking, i like this guy.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Also, here's what Wiki has to say: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Pokora
Old 02-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Well we could start off with a bit of his music:

M Pokora - A Nos Actes Manqués

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/suPw8MP4QEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

M Pokora - Pas sans toi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H_w6nJlMy24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thanks lefty! He has a descent voice and upbeat positive sounding music. He has a good look out of his eyes,which Alizee's glistening eyes are a big part of her appeal. The eyes are the window to your soul, so to speak. Just on the surface, he seems like a perfect match for Alizee and I could see them doing beautiful duets. There voices would complement one another. Damn I was trying hard not to like him lol.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

THanks for the link Lefty. The part I found the most interesting:

/start speculaton

was that Matt's parents got divorced when he was young, and he remained super close to his mother the whole time.

So if the rumors of Lili's divorce are true, maybe they clicked so quickly cause Matt understands what Lili is going through, after helping his mom through it.

/end speculation

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-25-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Also, here's what Wiki has to say: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Pokora
matt has had and is having a notable music career. He also seems to be a person of character and substance and his music career path has a lot in common with Alizee. It astounds me how much they must have in common. Again if the rumors of Alizee and Jeremy are true, as one of Alizee's big brothers I approve of Matt for what it's worth. It is absolutely premature, but they would make a very handsome couple. Even more corny in writing than originally having the thought lol.Thanks lefty for the wiki posting.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Brian and I have so got Lili's back, we've looked into this Matt guy thoroughly (and by that I mean skimmed his wikipedia page).

I really like the fact that he's involved in so many charities and children's organizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
THanks for the link Lefty. The part I found the most interesting:

/start speculaton

was that Matt's parents got divorced when he was young, and he remained super close to his mother the whole time.

So if the rumors of Lili's divorce are true, maybe they clicked so quickly cause Matt understands what Lili is going through, after helping his mom through it.

/end speculation
That's exactly what I thought when I read about that. I imagine he must be much more sensitive to women's emotions and such as a result. THAT is attractive in a man.

I also think Alizee would definitely be cautious about who she brings into her romantic life and especially who she exposes Annily to. I trust that he is a good guy if she does.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée