Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road
Default August 21 birthdays - Does this sound like Alizee?

No, I don't read horror-scopes, but the personality profiles associated with birthdays sometimes can be interesting.

So, for August 21 birthdays, does this sound like Alizee to you?

Leos born on August 21 are practitioners of conspicuous consumption and don't make any apologies about it. They enjoy luxurious surroundings and have a knack for accumulating material wealth and possessions. They are jovial and friendly. A great love and respect for learning, though not immediately apparent, is well known to and applauded by people close to these folks.

Friends and Lovers
August 21 people have a huge social circle that includes friends of all stripes. Love is almost always a positive experience for them. They don't believe in being a victim and can bounce back from a breakup more readily than most people.

Children and Family
Family closeness is the cornerstone of life for August 21 natives. Being a parent is the emotional high of a lifetime for them. They understand how to enter a child's world and how to bring a lifetime of experience to something as simple as a make-believe tea party.

Health
August 21 folks love good food and good wine and sometimes have a hard time knowing when to cut back. They need to learn the importance of regular exercise. They need to commit to daily aerobic-style workouts if they want to remain in good physical condition.

Career and Finances
August 21 natives prefer a demanding job that keeps them going at a hectic pace all day long. These people like the social give and take that comes with the activity in a large firm with plenty of colleagues. They have big plans that include making a lot of money. They have something of the entrepreneurial spirit about them and may try starting their own business at some point.

Dreams and Goals
August 21 individuals have unflappable optimism. Their dreams and wishes are as concrete to them as any reality, and they don't allow themselves to be discouraged. They are intelligent and capable, with just the right balance of naivete and common sense to get the job done.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like her to a T. The only thing I question 'now' is the job that keeps her going at a hectic pace. Now that seemed very true in her early years where when she was with MF, she seemed to keep up a very busy show/interview schedule while returning to Corsica every chance she got.

Today I'd say not very hectic because she has just about everything she wants. Though I don't think she's overflowing in money, I think she has no financial worries for what she desires in life and therefore, no more need for a hectic pace.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Sounds like her to a T. The only thing I question 'now' is the job that keeps her going at a hectic pace. Now that seemed very true in her early years where when she was with MF, she seemed to keep up a very busy show/interview schedule while returning to Corsica every chance she got.
I think we are the sum of our life experiences, good or bad, so yes she has changed over the years as I have. It does seem to summarize her major points quite nicely though.

I had looked it up on one of her birthdays and thought about it today and decided to post it to see what people thought. I am a spiritual person and do think there are mysteries of the Universe we cannot understand and unseen forces, but astrology is something I chose not to dabble in. However, a long time ago an ex-girlfriend had suggested we look at sun sign compatibility just for fun. My birthday is several days after Alizee's birthday, but a different sun sign. My description was quite a bit different than Alizee's even though just days away, and it pretty much nailed my major traits. When I saw hers, my first thought was "that's Alizee!"

What I found much more interesting and based on behavioral science is the Myers-Briggs personality types, which break down personalities to 16 basic types. About ten years ago I took the assessment online for about $5 and it was crazy about how much it can know about you based on answering a series of questions. The tests are administered by The Myers & Briggs Foundation, and I think now these kind of tests are used by potential employers for screenings. Also they can be used for profiling in law enforcement.

I know I had saved my report to my computer, and I have looked for it multiple times in the past and have not been able to locate it. I might take it again.. just for fun.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

This is very interesting! My birthday is August 20, but my "due date" was August 21, and growing up my father used to sometimes think the 21st was my birthday--he must have had that date firmly in his mind as he expected his first child! As for the Myers-Briggs test--that is fascinating. I had to take it (or something like it) for an employer years ago. I answered the questions as honestly and accurately as I could, and later I was able to read the report it generated. And yes, it was amazingly accurate about all kinds of things about me. A little scary, actually!
Old 10-23-2018, 07:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well for what it's worth, when Alizée was born, it may have still been the 20th in this country.

EDIT:

I just looked it up and it was the 21st in this country when she was born.....

alizee astrology.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-23-2018 at 08:03 PM..
Old 10-23-2018, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmm...I need to find out what time of day I was born. Maybe it was the 21st in her country!
Old 10-24-2018, 07:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Hmmm...I need to find out what time of day I was born. Maybe it was the 21st in her country!
Well this really complicates things!

I had to look it up, and it is never the same day everywhere in the world. Interestingly, for two hours each day, three different calendar days are in use.
Old 10-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, then, until it can be proved different, I will officially declare that Alizée and I share a birthday! ��
Old 10-27-2018, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Ok, then, until it can be proved different, I will officially declare that Alizée and I share a birthday! ��
Well then, I hope you are around on this site next August 21st, because I won't forget!