Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-15-2009, 11:14 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default I'm not liking this

I don't want this sleaze ball living anywhere near our Lilly.

Tiger Woods Mulls Move to France
Tuesday, 15 Dec 2009 10:02 AM
By: Jim Meyers

Tiger Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, are living apart — and the shamed golfer is mulling a move to France to escape the glare of publicity.

Nordegren is refusing to speak with her husband, according to the New York Post, and clearly was not wearing her wedding or engagement ring when photographed pumping gas into her car at a Florida gas station over the weekend.

Her two children by Woods, a 2-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son, were in her car at the time.

Woods is “terrified” that his wife will divorce him because of his adulterous affairs with other women and move to Sweden with the two children, the Post reports.

Woods has been living at a friend’s house and is weighing a move to celebrity-friendly France in search of privacy, the Web site PopEater reported on Monday.

Several of his advisers have been speaking with the real estate agent who helped Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie find their $70 million home in France, according to the site.

Fourteen women have been romantically linked to the superstar golfer, the latest a 48-year-old mom from Wellington, Fla.

The Daily Beast is reporting that Woods will pay alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel $1 million a year for five years in return for her silence about her relationship with Woods.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Honestly, cheating is a bad thing.

But i've no right to judge him, I look at myself first before him, one turn of the tides and he's public enemy number one, I find that honestly ridiculous.
I'm no super fan of the golfer but honestly, this is just like the Michael Jackson hype, albeit more incoherent.

He cheated, big deal, lots of others cheat, of course they're lucky enough to not be celebrities, it's an encoding of humanity.
I think Terroja said it best.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iDJ1k5RMcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iDJ1k5RMcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Honestly i'm an advocate of leaving the guy alone, if he wants to recuperate then let him be, if not, well the media won't care after a while.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I'm not liking how it's getting a ridiculous amount of attention!

I don't mean leave the guy alone because what he did is right, but more like, why the heck do we care so much? We as Americans, I think, pay a little too much attention to the scurry of the celebs.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

bothers meh not there are worse things out there

Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

-Human beings are imperfect and at some point they and I will let you down. The great paradox is that once you realize no one can be trusted then and only then can you begin to trust. Expectations are planned disappointments. End of story!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

What is making this such a big deal isn't that he cheated on his wife with one or two women. The count is now up to 15 women and climbing.

I don't care as a guy, if you feel that fooling around is OK, but come on FIFTEEN different women. The guy was jumping anything with a pulse.

How would you guys feel if it came out that Jérémy Chatélain had fifteen women lining up telling of the sexual relationships that they had with him over that last four years?

What if you found out your girl friend or wife had slept with fifteen different guys over the last three or four years while your were dating or married to her?

When your in the public eye and are held up as a role model it does matter how you conduct yourself in your personal life.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
What is making this such a big deal isn't that he cheated on his wife with one or two women. The count is now up to 15 women and climbing.

I don't care as a guy, if you feel that fooling around is OK, but come on FIFTEEN different women. The guy was jumping anything with a pulse.

How would you guys feel if it came out that Jérémy Chatélain had fifteen women lining up telling of the sexual relationships that they had with him over that last four years?

What if you found out your girl friend or wife had slept with fifteen different guys over the last three or four years while your were dating or married to her?

When your in the public eye and are held up as a role model it does matter how you conduct yourself in your personal life.
He has set example for others by his great success. So people follow his every activity and when such a big thing comes to everyone knowledge, its bound to have such an heated discussion about it everywhere. Its not that why should we care. He has not lost faith not only of his wife but also of people were his fan. I am also his fan. I used to give examples of his success. But now whenever i will mention about what he achieved, this cheating will always come into my mind. Thousands of people will say he did this, he did that, but he was not a good person. It is this but which has made this issue so big.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road
Default Leave Tiger alone!!

He's going through a very tough time right now.

Leave Tiger Woods alone NOW!!!

I mean it!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
He's going through a very tough time right now.

Leave Tiger Woods alone NOW!!!

I mean it!

hahah lol
was just watching the situation room and they announced Tiger was just named athlete of the decade

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:36 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I don't care his weewee, his choices, his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Well, he is French after all.