Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road
Default I wonder what Alizée is doing right now ...

I can't seem to get any work done today, I keep day dreaming about Alizée

It is 2:30 PM here .. so it is about 8:30 PM in France right now. I bet she is at home with her daughter, maybe watching some weird French TV or something ... One thing is for sure. She is definitly somewhere, and she is doing something ..

Maybe she is reading this thread right now... WOW!

*waves to Alizée* (just in case)

Last edited by brad; 06-29-2006 at 02:31 PM..
Old 06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Selphi3

Small chance but hey, who knows :P
(waves too )

guess they're dining now, if not, she's prolly spending time with her family.
It's just a dream of mine, but i really hope she's recording another beautifull song now, can't wait to hear more from her
Old 06-29-2006, 03:56 PM

brampower is on a distinguished road

Or working on the 3rd album !!
Old 06-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Selphi3

That's kinda what i meant :P
According to the letter, she should be singing every now and then to get her album done when she comes back
Old 06-29-2006, 04:49 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

well it is 10:50 PM in Paris now ... she is prolly getting a lil sleepy right now .. lol
Old 06-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Selphi3

it's 11pm here now, and i'm not getting sleepy a lil bit, but at the other hand, i didn't had to raise a child today :P
Must be exhausting for her
Old 06-30-2006, 05:47 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Alizee could be surfing this website, sure. Alizee has stated that she surfs the internet and no doubt she has typed in Alizee on Google and visited all the Alizee websites just to have a peek. You have to assume that Alizee looks at websites and is curious as to what people are saying about her. I know I would if I was famous.

I bet right now, Alizee is on the telephone, with her baby in her arms talking to her friend Jenifer about what she purchased at the mall in Paris and at same time watching the French team play World Cup Soccer on TV, with a book Learn English the Easy Way sitting on a table in front of her.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Selphi3

it's 12:30 about now, and she's prolly lunching now, feeding her baby and trying to get a bite herself :P
i wonder what she would take as lunch, i guess it's croissants with jus d'orange
She doesn't seem the type to me which has to have a luxe lunch with loads of everything, and servants ready to make anything she'd like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Alizee could be surfing this website, sure. Alizee has stated that she surfs the internet and no doubt she has typed in Alizee on Google and visited all the Alizee websites just to have a peek. You have to assume that Alizee looks at websites and is curious as to what people are saying about her. I know I would if I was famous.
Maybe she knows this site since it was put online, maybe she's one of the guests thats looking around in the forums, who nows
if not, i bet it doens't take too long before she discovers the site but somewhere i think she won't register and talk along, would be a nice thought though

Last edited by Selphi3; 06-30-2006 at 06:33 AM..
Old 06-30-2006, 06:39 AM
nate714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix

I bet right now, Alizee is on the telephone, with her baby in her arms talking to her friend Jenifer about what she purchased at the mall in Paris and at same time watching the French team play World Cup Soccer on TV, with a book Learn English the Easy Way sitting on a table in front of her.
I don't think she shops at her local mall.

Even though she speaks English, I but she'd rather read the fansites written in her native language.

Speaking of Natives, I wonder what Brad posted for us in the Updates Section!!

Last edited by nate714; 06-30-2006 at 06:42 AM..
Old 06-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Selphi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate714
I don't think she shops at her local mall.

Even though she speaks English, I but she'd rather read the fansites written in her native language.

Speaking of Natives, I wonder what Brad posted for us in the Updates Section!!
You got a point there but she didn't take english class for nothing :P
would be a waste of time for a popstar, and maybe she wants to know about her fans worldwide a little too, wouldn't be suprised by it.