Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
Correct me if im wrong, but it looked as if alizee was trying hard not to look at all of those videos that they showed, and when she did it was very very occaisional. why?? does she not want to relive evil mylene farmer!! lol or does she think shes too young at that time?
I think she was watching the clips on a small video monitor in front of her mounted in the table. That's why she looked that way.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:50 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Oh, my.

Just, awesome. The music video looks great, she looks great.
Things are about to get really exciting.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 PM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

All I got to say is there.......are...........going.........to........ .be........more.........singles!!!
This means more waiting like we are about to die! This is so awesome man! I can hardly contain myself! And she looks so damn beautiful! OMG jkongabfjonjonjgr jonjogaerjg :seizure:

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
were those the ones from the audience? how do you know their names?
Yes. Emilie and Anthony run nidalizee.com. Cyrielle and Bryan, I dunno, they're just two well known fans. I recognize them from the fan video everyone made together, though feel like I knew them before that too.

The tat looks super-good up close! Tin-tin's a real artist. The only thing I don't like are the green wings. Shouldn't they be transulcent white?

And am I the only one not totally satisfied with the MJ clip? Yes, Lili looks very nice and the full video could certainly turn things around, but in this short segment it's too slow, too simple compared to say something like Nolwenn's recent vids (though admittedly they're overly light and childish), and the style's been done (yes I thought Eyes Wide Shut too). It's serviceable, but needs to be more if they're excepting to light sales a'fire. Maybe it's time to jettison MJ and move onto the next song?

Last edited by Ben; 11-14-2007 at 11:38 PM..
Old 11-14-2007, 11:48 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Yes. Emilie and Anthony run nidalizee.com. Cyrielle and Bryan, I dunno, they're just two well known fans. I recognize them from the fan video everyone made together, though feel like I knew them before that too.
So, how exactly did they score front-row seats??
Old 11-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Century Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
So, how exactly did they score front-row seats??
Don't know exactly, but some guy from Canal+ posted on the French boards last week telling people to call him if they wanted to attend.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
And am I the only one not totally satisfied with the MJ clip? Yes, Lili looks very nice and the full video could certainly turn things around, but in this short segment it's too slow, too simple compared to say something like Nolwenn's recent vids (though admittedly they're overly light and childish), and the style's been done (yes I thought Eyes Wide Shut too). It's serviceable, but needs to be more if they're excepting to light sales a'fire. Maybe it's time to jettison MJ and move onto the next song?
I'm reserving judgement till I see the whole thing. I remember how, when we were getting progressively longer leaks of 50/60, each time a longer one came out my perception on what the full song was going to be like kept changing. Even aspects of the full song surprised me when I heard it... and we haven't even heard the final mix of that yet. I'm just saying it's really hard to know what it will really be like without seeing it in its entirety. Maybe the pacing...er... oh nevermind, I'll wait for the whole thing to complete that thought.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Century Child

Yes, absolutly the full video could turn things around... but those are my thoughts based just on what we've seen so far. It is a good third of the song or so. Though Brian on AF did observe that it looks like they're maybe about to burst into dance at the end there, which is exactly the type of thing it needs.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Century Child

http://unbrinalize.free.fr/ has a couple behind the scenes candids from the apperance (one of them really strange :P).
Old 11-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think she was watching the clips on a small video monitor in front of her mounted in the table. That's why she looked that way.
Definitely correct. I was just coming to post that observation myself, but you beat me to it by quite a ways :-P She's not looking away, she's watching her personal monitor.

A lovely video! A warm reception from both the hosts, and the crowd, which the hosts seem quite overwhelmed by the reaction of at the end. Good stuff.