Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road
Default The ways of a goddess

Ok im not sure if this has been discussed before, probably randomly but i haven't found a thread dedicated to it.

I would like to discuss the way Alizée are and what you like best of her. Not obvious things like "she sings good" or "she's sexy", but the smaller things. The way she acts, the way she reacts to diffrent things or maybe something she likes or says that you adore in her.

To name one, i love the way she is always looking around, as if constantly trying to see everyones expressions. This might sound wierd but if you look closely in her videos you can see that she does this all the time, even when performing on stage. I don't know why but i just completely adore it.

Another thing i like is the way she moves when around other people. She's just so tender and it's if she is asking with her eyes if "it's ok?" to be there. I can't really explain this and it might sound wierd in your ears :S

Anyway, if you have any idea of what im talking about please fire away!

EDIT

I realize now that the question is kind of narrow and will now add some scope to it.

What is your favourite Alizée moment?

This does not have to be something she always does or says. Im refering to a moment where she did or said something that you really liked, tought was really funny or in any way affected you emotionally.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 08-22-2008 at 02:14 PM..