Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 02:55 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road
Arrow I'm Worried

To say the least, I'm a little worried about Alizee's success when she returns. I've been reading some coments on some other sites and alot of the comments left by people who see her videos on Youtube.com It appears that not alot of Europeans seem to like her. One even went as far to say "She dishonour France, french culture and french nation. Grrr.. In France no so many who loves her. It's correctly!" After sifting through the broken English I get the feeling more and more that Lili's career is over.

The Alizee that we've all been so greatly attracted to is long dead, so to speak. I seriously doubt that she is the same cute, innocent, princess that so captured our interests. It's not like she's been frozen in time the past 3 years. Things have changed and I think that all of us are in for a huge surprise.

When (if) that album is released, the music style will be very different from what we've been listening to. I think that the majority of us will not like it. Those of you whom have decided that you will like it already, ask yourself if it's really Alizee's music that you like most about her.

In addition to the change in her music and image, I think that the new release will ultimately be a flop. After hearing from some other members on these forums that people hardly know of her anymore, I doubt that she will be the same big hit that she was 4-5 years ago. Hell, there are people from Europe who talk about her very negatively. It sounds to me that she is very unpopular over there.

I don't know, I'm just kind of flowing my conciousness onto the keyboard. I guess to sum it all up, I'll say this: Her career i probably over, it was shortlived like every other pop-icon of the late 90's-early 2000's. It's time to face the music, and move on to other things (like alot of you have, but won't admit ). Game over, man.

P.S. >>Don't get me wrong, I'll always be a fan of her music that she's recorded as of yet, but I have serious doubts for her future in the business.