Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2008, 07:10 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road
Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Alizée, and all

I just wanted to take this time to wish Brad, all the members here, and of course to Alizée, her family, and friends around the world, the very Merriest of Christmases and Happiest of New Years.

Although the world is in a financial and (insert you own crisis term here) other crisis's, I wanted to let everyone know how much pleasure I have received from being lucky enough to meet such wonderful people from all over the world on this site. I have learned so much from being here, and received help, made new friends and shared in the highs and lows of what Alizée's career moves have given to us all.

I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate all that you have contributed to this wonderful site, which Brad has nursed with love and shared with us all. I have learned many new things, and have been blessed by the generosity of members here, who unselfishly have been very kind to me, considering my lack of digital abilities and lack of knowledge on other topics here, which many of you are up-to-speed on.

Thank you all for adding so much joy to my life and sharing unselfishly.

Stephen