Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Perfecting tmesis

Par mon paupieres is on a distinguished road
Default An Alizée pilgramage (of sorts)

Okay then here's the thing.I'm travelling to Corsica on Sunday to spend a week in Ajaccio on what I guess could be described as a working holiday.I've had an idea for a story for a little while now and I've finally been given the go-ahead to see if it's workable.The piece involves soccer teams who play in national leagues but are based on islands (working title "Islands in the team" - i know it's terrible !).The interest lies in how it feels to be a player or a supporter of a team where every away game involves a plane or a boat trip and whether this isolation enhances or diminishes the experience.

Although there are many places that fit this criteria , Alizée's hometown seemed the ideal place to begin.If it proves worthwhile it may grow beyond a feature article but we'll see.

The reason I'm telling you all this is I was wondering if , those who are better versed in Lili lore than I , can tell me of any places of significance in the Alizée story that are worth visiting (N.B. - I don't mean things like her parents home but any interesting t.v appearances and so on).

Also if there is anyone who has visited Corsica in general and Ajaccio in particular and can recommend any places of interest to see while I'm there that would be great too.

Sorry for the short notice as well.