Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2009, 02:57 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabella View Post
lol. i have asked my music-teacher, but she don't know her..
maybe my french teacher knows her?
My bff's big brother took french in HS a few years ago and his teacher knew of her and her songs... In fact, she made a comment about her "j'ai pas vingt ans" song to reference how the sentence structure worked...

My bff & I had no idea until he heard the song one day while we were painting eachother's toenails and he poked his head in and asked if that's what the the singer had just said... We said yeah, and he told us about that day in class - and we got him (at least somewhat) into Alizee too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDean23 View Post
Hey CP, you got a sister?
Yeah, but she's too little for you... I PROMISE you that she is - unless you're destined to be on a "Dateline" undercover special in about 5-6 years... Sorry.

Besides, she has Momma's way super curly hair anyway... She couldn't pull off an Alizee look, unless her hair straightens out as she gets to be my age...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Wait, you mean...there are actually people who honestly do not know who Rocket Richard is?!

No. No, that can't be. That is just crazy talk.

Welcome to the forums, CP!
OMG! I know! That's what I said too the first time someone asked me who he was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
ahahahha figures lol hockey not a big fan of hockey, baseball, american football. lol. Now if you asked me about Pedja mijatovic. (Thats a different story lol). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predrag_Mijatovi%C4%87
How can you NOT be a big fan of hockey?! It's like Soccer/Football with like real sports added (without the weird "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL" yelling for three days when someone FINALLY scores... if they ever do... )

j/k - I don't mind Soccer... It's better than Ego-ball... err... Basketball (NBA, at least, is too much "It's all about ME and MY supporting cast" kinda ego trip crap for me to get into it)