Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road
Default Your Website

I didn't want to create a thread just for my announcement, therefore I made a thread for everyone to post their website if you have one.

Guys have you ever wondered and wanted to see the other performances on the shows that we've seen Alizée on ?? The time has come to fulfill this demand. Although there's still a lot of work to be done here's a small taste of things to come, I present to you the premier "International Music Videos" website and forum !! http://www.international-music-videos.com/

Do not worry Alizée is included of course, just check out the photo gallery. She's the first to grace our gallery, more artist to come of course. Also check out our videos section for more Alizée. I still have a lot of videos and photos to upload, but I think everyone can help by build the forum with threads, blogs, calendar events and any suggestions of course. Keep in mind that we have a new Alizée album comming out soon, I assure you we will have all her new videos in HD.

IMV is currently looking for staff members. I'm looking for well balanced individuals with a good positive attitude, and a general respect towards others. please apply from within the site via private message to Jessmonde. I'm not asking you to leave this site or others, only inviting you to participate in another.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 09-03-2009 at 10:32 PM..