Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2009, 05:04 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm not really connected to the rest of the MJ fan community, I'm on my own little Isla Bonita but i checked it out, and the site says that basically, AEG and anybody who is making a profit out of this movie only made it to cover losses from his death, and that they were pushing him to do these concerts while ignoring the fact that his health was declining, and that he needed some medical attention other than those who kept him over-medicated and drowsy and weak. This leading to his heart failure on the 25th of June. Here is the video they put on that website.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CYdqyizpn5A&color1=0xffffff&color2=0x0&feature=pla yer_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Personally, I don't know what to make of this. I went to see the movie because I never got the chance to see him live. I became a fan around early 2002, too late to catch his "30th Anniversary" concert marking 30 years of his solo career. I did record his appearance on the WMAs 2006 on TV, that was the closest I got. He only sang a bit though. So i went to see what might have been, the first concert I go to (If he came to do the show here). That's what I was waiting for, the first concert I go to, to be an MJ concert. But it look's like that's no longer a possibility. All I can do is dream of seeing Lilly live here.