Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Never ever wanna leave you

Rachelizee is on a distinguished road

I had a dream about Alizée last night for first time (that I can recall anyway). In my dream I was watching Alizée in a music video for Par Les Paupières which I was obviously imagining was released as single.The video clip had Alizée lying in bed ( don't worry it doesn't get too racy !) under the bed covers and you could only see her face , shoulders and arms ( for those who care about such things her hair was tousled similar to the "Call me tiger" photos ).As the track plays Alizée is singing while making intricate handshapes and movements in flawless time to the music.The video was edited so you were both looking down on Alizée as well as looking up at her hands as if from her perspective.I distinctly remember being really impressed with the video in my dream as well.

As to what this imagery all means I don't know ( maybe I have a secret love of Alizée's hands ! ) but I think listening to Par Les Paupières just before I fell asleep may have had an influence ! Tonight I will have to listen to Lillytown and see what video I can come up with for that

By the way if any music video producer is reading this - I own the rights to this idea , I think.Can you copyright dreams ?!?