Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2010, 12:37 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
He was actually at En Concert. If there's one wish I could have in life, it would have been to one of those concerts at the Olympia. He said at one point you can actually see him in the video.
Totally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
Wow, looks like an amazing and successful event. I'm glad to hear that all worked out well for you Scruffydog777! Another memorable part of such an event is being able to meet up and connect with other fans. Especially being able to meet up afterwards at a cafe to share and talk of the days event over a nice meal and drink. Have a safe trip back!
Also, totally. That time when we met with Mark at the Japanese restaurant and he told us some stories of the old days... that was the kind of thing we wish for too--the ability to share the experience.

I must also congratulate Scruffy. I missed the part about who exactly and how they found out about Scruff and made the meeting, but I'm under the impression that it is just because Scruffy made such a big deal of this, prepared the letter, tried to accommodate getting so many people's signatures, etc. that this meeting even came into existence. So, whatever you did or didn't do Scruffy, it seems you were integral in making this happen at all.

Merci Fanny