Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I see how very enthusiastic you guys are but...

If you really want an Alizée American Revolution to happen then you are going to have to reach out to a BUNCH of people. A LOT of people. I suggest that if you really want to spread the word then do it by showing and introducing people you know to her through the internet, like on your myspace, facebooks, twitter, other forums, etc. I tend to like something a little more when I find it myself though rather than someone thrusting something into my face out of nowhere. So be subtle and friendly about it. Suggest her to a friend saying how you are a fan, love her music, and think that they may too. Breifly bring her up in conversation or display a YouTube video of her (or provide links) on your page or something. If people are going to like her here in America, then people will begin to catch on and start watching and listening to her more often. Then they will show their friends and family and their friends will show their friends and so on.

However, I don't really know if she wants to be made that famous here in America or not though. She does have a family and that would take a lot of time with her away from them. Alizée's little girl is getting older and that means she will want to spend more time with her as a mother. I'm sure Alizée will want to be there for and with her daughter for the many important moments in her life.

Tags
alizee, american, invasion, mexican, revolution