Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2010, 12:21 AM

rj.bagby is on a distinguished road
Default Good bye Karlalizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i just want to say thank you sting. i have been struggling if i should remain a member in this forum or not. you have harrassed me for the last time. i have erased all of my albums and will not post or visit this site again.

i want to say good-bye to all of the people who have been nice to me since i first arrived. azhiri, i pray for you in here. i started here because a gf of mine got me started and she is gone because of creeps like sting and/or whatever profile he uses.

please do not waste your time or energy getting rid of sting because he will just come back as someone else.

sting or bbk or whatever...fuck off you creep! it is guys like you who causes girls to feel unwelcomed in here. you are so ignorant that i will bet that you are moving your lips as you read this. you come in here like you are the shit but in real life you are nothing but a mouse of man whose only gf is his right hand and even then your hand makes you wear a paperbag over your head. the only thing about you that makes me happy is that, someday, you will die.
I really hate to see you leave here. You are one of the most decent people here on this site and I loved to read your comments. It's a shame that some people have to act like they do. I had hoped the mods would stop things like this happening. You are a star yourself and will be missed.