Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Making a music video

I'm sure most of you are familiar with some of my videos. I've put quite a few together over the past few years. One thing I wish I could've done is to make a music video from one of Alizée's songs. One that I always wanted to do something with was Youpidoo (French version), but the problem is that video I would like to use for the scenes would come from a movie or a tv program which in most cases is copyrighted.

Well I thought maybe the people in this forum could possibly put one together. I think someone in here would have to find some people who are part of a drama club or something of a similar nature. Who would enjoy a project like this and be excited about the possiblity of seeing it on Youtube. It would possibly have to have subtitles with it.

Like I said, I thought Youpidoo would be a good candidate, but it is kind of fast paced which could be problem. Lou ou Toi might be another good candidate.

Whatever song we chose, we'd have to get together and agree upon what the story is trying to say because there are different interpretations of these songs.

So is this a pipe dream or not?

Of course a great side benefit of this is we'd be promoting Alizée's music.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-17-2010 at 07:09 PM..