Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 08:29 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Mylène Farmer already had "the gay vote" and as Alizée was part of the Farmer universe when she started, Alizée inherited them along with all of Farmer's fans at first. The gay community (as though all gay people like the same things) seem to have held their liking of her. I'm not gay and thus will not be voting.

And what's with the random comment about Alizée and Jeremy being engaged? Was that directed to something too far back for me to bother searching for? I really doubt they will ever get married (again) as they already did, albeit in Vegas. It's not legal in France, but I guess they haven't any reason to bother yet. I hear it's become fairly common to not bother with formal marriage, even sometimes taking PACS instead. Still, it's a nice idea. Maybe I'm old fashioned. But it's too late now. It would have been fabulous to have photos of Alizée in a wedding gown and all that, but of course, that's probably why they eloped--didn't want to have the media circus get in their business and weren't of that personality to do such things anyway. I guess they were more "punk kids" at the time. But they were in love and enamored of the idea of running away together and maybe starting up a new sensation together, or so one would guess.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 12-27-2010 at 08:37 PM..

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline