Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2011, 05:13 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
To satisfy her old fans I guess Alizée should come back with a new single like Britney did. When the song starts out with "It's Britney bitch" followed by dancing on a stripper pole I just don't see the respect there when compared to Alizée.

I suppose the new single should start off "It's Alizée bitch" followed by some T&A a step further than what she showed before. It's what the people want.....right?
Personally, what I want is something more exciting. UEDS had good music and was a great album, but I think most of us can agree that it was rather lackluster. It had maybe 2 single worthy songs. It was electro, but still kind of relaxing and laid back. It's not that Alizee has to start stripping or acting like a whore, I think everyone just wants to see that passion, that appetite for life that seems to have fizzled out a long time ago.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a little provocative, you can still be sexy in a classy way. For Psychedelices, she had some nice outfits but they were basically tit curtains that made her look pregnant. Same for UEDS, the dress with the hat was nice, but at least take off the fucking shrug jacket thing, ITS JUST YOUR SHOULDERS.

Let's hope her next album (if there is one) will be a bit more exciting. Better outfits, more promotion, videos, performances, singles. I really want to see her succeed. And trust me, no matter what they say, EVERY artist wants to be commercially successful.