Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road
Default The Power Of Alizée

OK. I really wanted to create this new thread on 4-25-2011, due to the fact that that date is my Alizée Anniversary. Sandys is 7-4-2010. However, we had a problem with the old PC and it was not worthwhile to repair. I just acquired this one and am back online. On 4-25-2010 I was sitting where I am right now, at the computer desk, extremely distraught by underemployment, back rent, facing starvation, not finding any work, full of fear, and extremely depressed. I looked for work that day and I found none, so being Fed Up with the situation, I clicked on to a site my friend had told me about called Youtube. As I discovered Youtube in the weeks preceding this date I expanded my video searches. This day I was browsing Madonna videos. When I clicked on to LIB by Madge there was a related link, Alizée LIB. I went past it one time, mabey twice, however curiosity won and I clicked Alizée LIB. I thought to myself Alizée??? What kind of a name for a band is this???? Then I watched and thought she was Spanish but she said merci at the end???? French? Hmmm. I was blown away as I had never been B4 and that day was the day my life turned around. Alizée has enriched my life, her lyrics have taught me the power of positiviity, her charm has melted my depression, I have so much work right now I am picking whom I choose to work for, Sandy loves her, the list could go on.....as I am convinced it will. As of one year with Alizée entering into my universe I wish to make this statement, This has been the very greatest year of my life!!! And as time may pass my love of Alizée is sure to grow even deeper than it is rite now, if it were even possible. This has not been a matter I have taken with a grain of salt. Alizée has absolutely made my life and the lives of several others in my circle 2000% better. ALIZEE IS AMAZING! Alizée pour tojours! Anyone else here at AAM that has had such a life changing experience as I have, please feel free to share your story as well.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 05-04-2011 at 09:03 PM..