Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2011, 01:07 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
No. It's actually pretty raunchy and I don't think its appropriate.
Concerning the penis reference

I’m not saying you are wrong about this, but until proven otherwise, your assertion is gratuitous. If you still want to make the point without hurting AAm’s members’ virgin ears, you can PM me the pertinent information and if your demonstration is convincing, I will post a note (without the “inappropriate” details, of course) in the present thread attesting to the fact that J.B.G. does indeed contain direct references to a penis.

Just to make things clear, I have no problem with J.B.G. lyrics being about a penis (I am the first one to point out sexual references in Alizée’s work), but lets not just assert facts without any support whatsoever.

Concerning raunchiness on AAm

So, if I understood well, it is appropriate to point out the “SO OBVIOUS” (your capitalization) reference to a penis in J.B.G.’s lyrics, but it is inappropriate to discuss that “so obvious” matter because it is too raunchy... Well, if it is both “so obvious” and “too raunchy” for AAm, maybe we should ask that no J.B.G. lyrics be posted on these forums and that we should all refrain from discussing the song’s or the choreography's meaning.

[Beware, the paragraph below contains topics that Alizée sang about]
These days, kids on the Internet are openly discussing a movie about a mad German doctor surgically connecting people “anus-to-mouth” in an attempt to create a human centipede. This is the reality we live in now. Wouldn’t it be time that AAm forums and its members, as a whole, start to grow up and realize that the sexual content in Alizée’s work was blatant, manufactured and a very important part of the concept? An Alizée fan forum not at ease with discussing sexual topics is just plain ridiculous and rather hypocritical. When it concerns Alizée and her work, AAm forums often feel like one has to try to comfort a 7 year old who just overheard his parents having sex. Alizée did sing songs that refer to sex in general, to masturbation, fellatio, teen and/or pedophilic sex, bleeding after lost of virginity... To claim that pointing out to a penis reference in one of her song is inappropriate is quite frankly laughable.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The song of Alizee's that I think might have the strongest case for being called raunchy would be Moi Lolita.

I think Gourmandises might be right up there with ML as far as sexual content is concerned. I might post about this soon, if time permits...

Last edited by Corsaire; 05-14-2011 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts