Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2011, 05:35 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Sorry if I go a little off-topic here but I just find this one quite interesting.
I was a little bored so I decided to check other celebrities' FB pages and stumbled on Maria Sharapova's (tennis player) page. She happens to have an auction going on. I'm curious as to how much these items would sell as compared to Alizee's toy.

So far Alizee's toy BEAT all of them, including a 5-minute "meet and greet" for 2 people with Maria ($650 compared to over $700 for the toy). It started on the 3rd of August and has another month left. So, I know it's a little too early to tell and some items here might eventually beat the toy. But, considering that Maria has over 5 million more fans than Alizee; tennis as a sport mainly for the upper class; and the items being auctioned (signed tennis racket; a pair of used Maria signed Nike shoes; a signed Nike playing dress and the meet and greet), I was expecting a lot more people bidding on these items and the prices to be much more than the toy at this point in time. This kind of gives us a perspective as to how much we, fans of Alizee, adore her compared to the fans of other celebrities.
I provided both a link and snapshot of the auction for those who might be curious and/or interested.

https://secure.auctiondesq.com/index...071&OrgID=8358

Shot at 2011-08-20