Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You'd be surprised how much artists can tweet while being in a studio. Take Tiësto (world's biggest DJ), he tweets his fingers off while recording 2-hour podcasts and stuff for his new albums. I bet Alizée has tweeted from the studio quite a bit

But hey, what do you guys think about Alizée saying that she wanted to work with Myléne again?
I think Alizée is trying to keep all options open. She has tried in the past, at least publically, to not burn her bridges. Personally, I am not convinced that going back to Mylene exclusively is in her best interests, but a collaboration on a few songs may be a good thing. Since Alizée has gotten really good at the aesthetic side of things, she might find LB more useful than Mylene. And I'm not convinced Mylene's lyrics would make a huge difference in improving Alizée's career at this stage of the game.

I could be wrong, but it seems like everyone Alizée has worked with since Mylene have been people she has met through Jérémy. If he is no longer providing that service, she may be trying to network with people who can.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...