Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 06:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
You'd be surprised how much artists can tweet while being in a studio. Take Tiësto (world's biggest DJ), he tweets his fingers off while recording 2-hour podcasts and stuff for his new albums. I bet Alizée has tweeted from the studio quite a bit

But hey, what do you guys think about Alizée saying that she wanted to work with Myléne again?
I guess I tend to not believe the speed at which other people can text. A few days ago I saw a young woman texting while I was waiting for a shuttle bus and she must have been texting at about 20 words a minute with just one finger. With me it's type, type, type, backspace, clear, type type, backspace, clear, phone goes dead, forget about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Working with Mylene again... i don't think Alizée really needs to do it.
But if "working with Mylene again" implies working with LB as well, my opinion is very different then.

Absolutely! We hear so much about MF, but LB had a huge amount to do with her early success. Good lyrics wont do you much good without good music.
I thought his music was awesome. I had put together a video sometime ago to demonstrate it, using moments in between when Alizee wasn't singing. It was so great to listen to during those lulls.

When ever I talk to someone about Alizee's history, I refer to this phase of her career as being part of the dream team. Three gifted artists, perfectly suited for one another, working together, with great results.

I would think it's possible that if MF were to come into the picture without LB, that she has enough experience in the industry to know who else might be a good fit for Alizee music wise, but I'm not sure. Has she worked with anyone else on any of her albums? I know these two went to the same college together and have been pretty close ever since.

Personally, I don't think Alizee getting back together with MF will ever happen. We've seen Alizee mention her a few times in her tweets or on facebook, have we ever seen anything in return?

Here's the video I mentioned. Try not to look at the video while you're listening to LB's music. It's a little bit of a distraction.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XtMkMw2Bp9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...