Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Eh, I have to disagree with you there. A lot of people marry for a number of different reasons. Some marry for money, some marry to hide their sexuality (lots of gay people have done this), and some marry because they just don't want to be alone. I honestly think she just married Jeremy to get away from Mylene. I've seen more chemistry between her and Matt Pokora than I ever saw with her and Jeremy. Back when the paparazzi cared about Alizee and Jeremy dating, they held hands at most. She was young and going through a rebellious and experimental stage in her life, not really the best time to jump into a marriage. And yes, I say jumped...because they flew off to Las Vegas to get a quickie marriage.
These small things aren't supporting that relationship of A and J. However, everyone have own view about things. I haven't lot of things to say.

Those things you mentioned, they have nothing to do with that thing. J isn't gay, they didn't marry because of money. Maybe Alizée was lonely?

But nice that you believe Alizée married J and got daughter... because she wanted away from Myléne. keep that!

For me it's nevermind, I have no reason to say here things I know, and even only opinions. It's just funny to see what kind of views fans have about these things.