Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2012, 02:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I finally was able to get DC++ hub working several days ago, but I'm having trouble finding a good quality version of her performance of J'en ai marre in Mexico last year (Acamedia). I'm putting together a video using mostly Jam clips and I really like the results so far. I've used mostly clips from the early years. I don't really like the clips from the Psych era, so I probably wont use them, but I do hope to use some clips from that performance in Mexico as well as some from her Generation 2000 performance.

The Acamedia clip I found is not that good a quality and there's at least one scene where I wanted to crop out the other singer and that reduces the resolution even more so I need to find a hd clip if there is one out there.

The other problem I had is with the Generation 2000 performance, I could only find it in mpeg 4 and flv formats and for some reason, even though I have a program for converting flv, it plays real fast for some reason, so I'm hoping to find some other format of this performance, maybe mpeg 2?

Tags
alizee hub