Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2012, 12:03 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Well, she is a woman herself.. I'd listen if I were you.

I'm not being condescending when I say this: it's cute when you guys speculate about why women do what they do. It's funny how we seem to be such a mystery with ulterior motives for everything yet we're said to have you guys all figured out. I think what peeves Euphoria off (and myself to be honest) about statements like yours earlier is that you seem to be trying to pass off a pretty shallow, broad statement about all women off as indisputable fact. When she says you don't know what you're talking about, well... to us on the inside looking out, you really are pretty far off the mark Mike.

This is something you guys might wanna take note of.. I don't think guys tend to take a lot of pictures, it seems to be a girly habit, but Alizee seems to take a lot of pictures and in those cases there's usually not a reason, maybe she just randomly gets an urge to take a picture. There's probably not a chain of important events leading up to a big moment where she decides to snap a pic.

I don't think it's that, I think she just doesn't expect her fans to try and hunt down her address from her pictures in the first place. So we could find her address if we wanted to... what would we do with it? I wouldn't even feel comfortable knowing that much about her. I like to believe that all of you guys realize that knowing her personal address is crossing a line.
Thank you. Why is it that men never listen to one woman, but they'll listen to two? Haha.

People always act as though I'm speaking of Alizee negatively. I'm just presenting some facts for you guys to ponder on. I know that guys will tend to focus on one thing in a picture, like her wearing sweatpants. Yet a woman tends to notice all the designer stuff she's wearing/carrying. So when someone goes "wow she is just so humble for wearing sweatpants" when the rest of her outfit adds up to thousands of dollars, I go "whaaaaaat?"

Now, don't think that I think she is a bad person/is wrong for wearing designer items. I don't. I just find it annoying when people point out one TINY thing, and try to create a backstory around it. Her wearing sweatpants or living in a "shabby chic" house does not speak of her character or her personality. Look at all the celebrities out there that you've seen wearing sweatpants. Britney Spears, for example. I'm pretty sure most people here do not think too highly of her and she's been seen wearing cheap clothes.

I'd say her not being a media whore speaks VOLUMES of her character, more than an outfit or a house. I think it's great that Alizee wants to be near her family and friends, that is obviously very important to her.

Also, why would she need a giant mansion? Most celebrities do it for tax breaks. To take a mortgage is a good thing when you have a lot of income because you can reduce your tax bill with a house, but it's only viable if you have an income.

Tags
twitter