Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I don't think anything like "Alizee felt this way about MF" or "Alizee regrets leaving that team for these reasons" should be presented as a factual statement ever, ever. We don't know what was going through her head at any point - we may have an idea or we can infer from things she's said, but nothing like that can be known for sure and to say otherwise is a little silly.

Here's a question, from me to you guys: What IF Alizee had never left MF-LB? What might they have done with her image, and would we have approved?

In the book Lolita, the titular character (whom Alizee's image at the time was based on) grew up to be a worn, sad, broken young woman and died at an early age. Perhaps MF would have continued to follow this character (though very loosely at this point) and given Alizee's image a bad girl flavor with more underlying dark tones to her music. MF's own music and image can be pretty twisted and dark from what I've seen. Maybe Alizee's tattoos and "I'm not answering to anyone but me" attitude aren't that far off from what MF would have had her doing anyway.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée