Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2013, 09:21 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Believe it or not, I understand what you guys are saying. Good looks can open doors but personality and intelligence are what keeps you in. It works both ways. I have seen gorgeous men who are complete morons. I'll be talking to them and it's like, 'Are you kidding me?'. I'll go to a party and talk to one of my friends new girlfriend and, after two minutes I'm looking for an exit.

What I like about Alizée is that, not only is she very beautiful, but she owns herself. She fits in wherever she goes. Be it the craziest disco to the President's Ball. She can either blend in or take charge. She is always in her element.

My two regrets for her are Jérémy 'kill-the-rat-bastard' Châtelain and the fact that she never released her albums in the states when she first began her career.

I hear guys complain all the time about being 'friend zoned' with a girl they like. They faun all over her, driving her places, going shopping and to the movies but they will never be more than a friend. And what does she do? Dates a guy who treats her like crap. Then the girls complain to their 'friend zone' friends, 'Why can't I meet a nice guy?'. It happened to me in high school, a friend of mine who was in love with me but I didn't have the same feelings for him. But I kept him around as a friend not realizing I was breaking his heart. He enlisted in the Army and we went on our one and only date the night before he left. We made out in his car and I promised that I would write to him. I faithfully wrote to him every week telling him about the 'awesome' boy I met at the time. Yes I was a bitch and didn't know it. Then one week he wrote me a letter professing his undying love to me. I got scared and stopped writing him. When he came home on leave, he called me and wanted to meet. He came over and I sat him down and did my best to explain myself to him how I felt about him. When he asked me about our date I told him it was out of pity. After that, I never heard from him again.