Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2013, 06:39 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

oh my God I just read what you did Scruffy and even if you had the best intentions I'm sure there was nothing worse you could have done in my opinion and I totally agree with wildfire and lapinschous here

I have no idea how you normally think about money or if it's probably different in the US in general but I highly doubt that.

If I would have been in Alizée's position this gesture would have crept me out for sure and I don't really think you did a nice thing.

Taking money from someone else is always something not everyone likes to do. I mean I even complain when my mum goes shopping with me and wants to give me money for the clothes but in the end I take it because she's my mum after all even if I'm always like "no don't do that...." But if my friend would over me such a thing I would say no. I would be a person who would lend my best friend money but I also know this friend wouldn't take it.

It's totally different for example if someone would give his niece or nephew a bit of money for a birthday. Or Christmas. Or one day I might give some money to my adorable little cousins when they are old enough for that. But that's family. And that's about something between 20,00 € and 50,00 €. That's something that would happen once or twice a year.

Or if you would have Alizée a nice presents, even one that would cost a hundred euros... that also might be ok. It would be too much but it wouldn't be money.

If you give her something like this I highly doubt she was be happy about it. Maybe one day you'll get it back. Or maybe she'll give it away for charity. But keeping that kind of money, keeping someone she didn't earn on her own, keeping something you got from a total stranger... that is wrong in so many ways. And that also cheap. Being a loyal fan and sending her a little present or a lovely thank you letter is nice. Even writing a letter about AAm and all the fans here is nice too and she'd like it. but money??? No.

And also - the money for Annily? I agree with what was already written above - it looks like that you'd think that she can't care about her daughter. That she can't send her to a proper school and can't buy her what ever she likes. And if I would be in Alizée's position I would feel insulted. It's a nice thought but it's totally wrong.

If I would be her I would be totally crept out and would send the money back. or give it away. but I would never ever take it. Maybe it was something to do with pride and that I want to make my own way in life and if I can't afford something I have to make cuts and save money for later. But I would want to do it all on my own. It's not a gift Scruffy. It looks more like an alms.

I'm sorry but I had to write this down...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."