Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2015, 03:47 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well this is posted on AIFC's Closed group page ".........@Mellealizee (Alizée Official) supports our page " Alizée International Fan Club (aifc..................."

Whether that's Alizee herself or someone connected with Alizee I don't know, but it shows someone close to her knows of their efforts.

Now I've been to their Closed Group page and I didn't realize till today, they had a community page. This is where Ray found the revealing picture. Now I took the time today to go through all the posts available on each site. They both go back about a week and there were about 30 videos or pictures posted on the community page and over 100 on the Closed group page with around 5,000 likes on each!!! and of all the pictures and videos, there was the one risquee picture in question.

Now one other thing I thought to do today is look at who some of their members are. I was in for a shock. It made me realize I was consorting with the devil and all his disciples. There were names like:
Lefty Daniels
Aaron Logsdon
Christian Corse
Chez Paulo
Doron Shemaya
Melle Katherine
How could I have been so blind to such evil????? We're fighting ISIS when it's obvious AIFC is the real enemy!

I think I've probably had after years of struggling, one of the highest standards for the way things are run in here. Of the mods, ,me and Ray are far more active than the others. When something comes up, I either post it in the moderators forum or contact Ray directly, because I don't have any powers to do anything about it myself and contacting Ray gets the quickest response.

In the past year, I've contacted him when I thought someone was using language that I thought was unacceptable for this forum. On another occassion, I contacted him when I thought someone's signature was questionable and another occassion where I thought someone's comment to another was of a threatening manner.

As far as Annily, if Alizee doesn't want pictures of her displayed , she shouldn't have her on stage with her as she did with a group of kids that was being filmed and she absolutely should not have allowed her to be in a fashion show. Hello!!!!!... People take pictures at fashion shows and usually a lot of them, even if it's just a fashion show for charity. Face the fact that some will get posted. We wont allow it in our forum, but it doesn't really surprise me or upset me, if they show up in other forums as long as it's done in a nice way.

And as far as everyone being in love with Lolita, I don't know how you get that from their site. They cover all aspects of her career, from Psych to DALS, to Les Enfoires, to SAGA. MCE and Gour was the most successful, the most beautiful part of her career and it's not surpising that people might want to discuss, to remember that part of her career more than the others, but there is still plenty of material and discussion of all other parts of her career.

As far as private pictures, it they are posted on the net where everyone has access to them,then they shouldn't be surprised when other people steal and use them. With one of my videos that I put a lot of work into, I found out how others had taken them, then put their own mark on them. Afterwards, I put a lot of work into K.O. and a good amount of work into Alcaline En Concert . I still refused to put my mark on them because I want what ever fans who like them to enjoy them to their fullest, but I knew, that left them opened to being hijacked again. It's a price I pay and we pay for using the internet. I just deal with it.

Now if I had the power, I would never allow that picture that was posted in AIFC to be posted here. But that is their page and it's a European page. They have different views than we do. Maybe that's acceptable to them. I had actually contacted Fany months before about a picture one of their members had posted on his own site,

"This is a picture that I saw he posted oh his own page yesterday. I don't think its a very flattering picture for Alizee, but it is his own page"

and as I had mentioned before, I had contacted her concerning this recent post, but that will probably be the last time I contact her, though I may contact one of the other mods. Fany's Engish is limited, so I'm not sure she even understands the messages I send her. But like I said, it's their forum. I shouldn't be the one who has to tell them how to run their page. One picture out of over 130 posts and we're supposed to condem this site? Not me. It's not a perfect world out there. I'm still learning aobut them, but I still think they are doing a great service for Alizee and I give them 2 thumbs up.