Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2018, 08:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Possible vacation in Ajaccio

I have a week of vacation in mid September and once again I'm 'entertaining' thoughts of going to Corsica. Back in the spring, I was having similar thoughts. I was hoping to get some shirts from the studio from our members but one of the main reasons I gave up on the idea is I couldn't get in touch with the studio to find out if it was okay.

I think there was a thread for what went on in the spring, but I couldn't find it so I started this new one.

Again this is very tentative. I fly stand by and I might find it's very difficult to get to Corsica at that time of year. We also might find out she might be away that week. Isn't there some upcoming work shop? I usually have two travel plans in place so I can quickly change destinations in case things aren't working out well for the first one. So I could change destinations as late as the last week.

My initial thoughts on how to do it this time is to just go to the studio around closing time so I don't interrupt a class and just leave a list of the size of shirts we'd like to get. I'd then pick them up a few days later at a time that would be good for them.

Last time I also mentioned maybe asking her to sign one picture for each person who buys a shirt. The picture would be a jpeg of their choosing. The jpegs are one members would send to me by computer and I'd have printed out locally. But I might drop this idea if people start asking for something other than just their name. I want to make this as easy for her as possible.