Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't think I would call it a comeback. As I just mentioned in another thread I just started, with the Tournée no more, they both lost what I'm sure was a nice little pay check each year.
Probably the word "comeback" was not the best word for this, because it implies an attempt to climb back to where she was as a singer during her glory days. Maybe it should have been phrased as a return to singing.

It might be motivated by money only, and there is nothing wrong with that because they have to make a living and singing is one of her talents that can produce income. You started another thread on the subject so I will comment further there.

Quote:
When Alizée is packaged right, there's nothing else you want to see on stage. That is still true today. There's nothing else that needs to be on stage.
Now what would be the right packaging for a 34 year-old Alizee (by the way, Happy Birthday Alizee!)? The dress in the "Hung Up" performance is the same one she used in the official Fifty-Sixty music video. She obviously liked it very much and she was 24 and can pull off wearing it even though I don't think it is a very impressive dress.

She is still, in my opinion, the most beautiful woman on earth. It's just a fact of life that a performer is judged the moment they step out onto the stage. She presents herself right, and she will win over new fans.

Edit:

Quote:
I think the song Alcaline would be a very good choice for her and I'd be very surprised if it isn't one of the songs she chooses, plus it's a recent song. K.O. too I like.
Alcaline was probably the best song from her last three albums. I still listen to it quite a bit.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-20-2018 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts