Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2018, 11:56 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road
Default Quest for the Super Rare Stuff

Hi guys, I'm trying to gather as much rare Alizee stuff as I know of, as I think it's slowly starting to disappear. Even youtube doesn't have it all and it can all disappear in a blink the second a company decides to copyright-strike all of her videos at once (like when Believe Music did this which lasted for a few months). This happened recently and I suppose their blanket claim was rescinded for now.

Anyway, it reminded me I need to get all this stuff before it's lost from even the internet forever. There's some things for example I've only seen in very low res. That's a fantastic photoshoot done in 2003 by "Michel M"(referring to the last two attached photos) and I can't seem to find the high res versions anywhere except on this starru website. The guy seems to have just about every photoshoot ever done by Alizee in very high res.. He only trades for other celebrity stuff he doesn't have, so does anyone the ink they have something he hasn't seen before?

Or something like the first attached photo.... I've got a few photos where Alizee did some kind of DALS event in 2013 around Week 4 I believe, based on a blogpost alizeecorse blog post in Oct 19th (I can't post the URL yet). lso found this another image in the attached file. Thing is, usually when you find a few pictures of this, especially for DALS, there's a video *somewhere*, but I can't seem to find one.

Can anyone think of examples of the above we should be trying to preserve? I'd hate to never find such, as the little tidbits really tickle the completionist in me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 710523590.jpg (35.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg example1.jpg (13.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg example2.jpg (19.4 KB, 41 views)