Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2018, 11:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I have an idea.

How good is Alizee's voice compared to Mylene's voice? Could Alizee sing Mylene's songs about as good as Mylene does????

How about if we have Alizee do Mylene's concerts instead of Mylene???

Do you think it would work???
Well I think there's two problems with that. As huge as it was to lose the music of LB and the great songs written by MF, the biggest thing she lost when she left was the management of those two. I think she has had a large hand in the management of all her albums since she left them and I think that's the main reason they've failed.

The other problem is her voice. Linda Ronstadt who had a beautiful voice once said she had to work on her voice all the time. I think Alizee hardly ever does and it showed in her last concert. She needs a voice coach and that falls under management.

If she had a voice coach and a good manager, I don't think she would need to sing anyone else's songs.

Here's an excerpt from one of Linda's interviews;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/archiv...=.cf15e8a84ece

"......Her teacher is Marjorie Rivingston, who has worked with singers as disparate as Beverly Sills and Bette Midler. "She's articulate, with a teacher's gift for using either positive reinforcement or being brutally frank without being destructive. I see all this as a remake of '42nd Street,' where a girl comes to Broadway and desperately needs help, a teacher to show her what to do. I've learned how to do stuff in rock 'n' roll, how to hit notes without making a legit sound but using some tricks. I've learned techniques from within so that I have way more range than before without having to scream as hard. It's just so interesting. Every time I go in there, I learn how to improve a tiny bit."......."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-21-2018 at 11:35 AM..