Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2019, 06:23 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty...

I haven't really checked "Instagram" and "stuff" recently, been too busy being really damn sick, however, I'll have a look now.

The "Mon cœur fait (vanity) boum" Instagram post, well, that is a very nice little "arrangement". Very "artistic' and slightly "understated".

Sound like any one we know.

Now, my "new agey" self is looking at this, and you know me, I see a very small "altar" here.

Yes, I know, it's just me.

The "Bambi/Fawn" might be a recurring "theme", and y'know, it would be a very fitting "Spirit Animal" for "herself", in so many ways.

I find myself wondering if the candle is "fragranced", and if so, which? "Jasmine" would be fitting in this situation, for it's "properties".

Now, the "grass" in the vase, not sure what it is, maybe just an ornamental "Rye" grass, but it could also be immature "Sweetgrass" maybe, which would also be quite "fitting", again for it's "properties".

Now you are probably thinking "hmm, has "RedRafe" gone a little more "peculiar" than usual", taking into account his "military background"???

Nopes...

Once upon a time, long ago, I dated this "outrageously cute" Irish military nurse, for about ooo a good four years, and the "new agey" stuff was her "thing". From her I learned "Reflexology", "Accupressure", "Aromatherapy", and, "Reiki". (She was my "Valentine" "memories" reference.)

All essential "military skills" hmm, but, if a 5'11'', "perfectly proportioned", "10x cuter than" Sinéad O'Connor "lookalike", (waay back when she was "tres tres cute", every Irish girl wanted to be her, way before she just got "gobsmackingly out of her mind"), requires you to learn these things, you learn them fast, and get darn good at them very quick.

I mean, oh good grief, what a horribly "demanding" chore, having to continually gently massage this tall, "pale", "Celtic Warrior Goddess", with warm scented oils.

Every chance I got, and that was a lot, and, trust me, the "happy endings" were great fun.

On my "cute" scale: Alizée = 15/10. Bernadette = 18/10.

<Step away from the "Pitchforks" and "Torches", you know I utterly "adore" Alizée>

I like them "tall", and, she had this "Wiccan", ever so slightly "witchy" thing going, that just made her even more oh so "irresistable" to me.

Anyway, enough of that...

Edit:

Now, the " 17 Février , premier bain de l’année" Jon Snow "Instagram" post...

NOO Jon Snow, STAY OUT OF THE WATER... "I HAS COOKIES"...

Aiieeeeee... Too late...

A "super sweet", cool, "handsome", "puppy", with seemingly an utterly wonderful "laid back" temperament.

"Thank the Buddha" I don't have to "groom" him, for after a visit to the beach like this, we are probably talking about a 3hr "wash, brush and blow dry" "hot date" with his Alizée.

Oh to be a "fly on the wall" there, with a glass of Wine and some Popcorn. D'you think I would learn some new French "curses"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-21-2019 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts