Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2019, 08:46 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, lets see what’s happening in IG land…

<Speechless, again>

Jo, thank you, that was just a superb “shot”…

“Now our mornings look like this

<Gives a little wave to Maggy and Alizée>

An “Angel”, “blessed” with an “angel”…

Chambre avec vue”, roughly translates as “Room with a view”…

Now that is quite a view, right enough…

Alizée, you “crack me up”…

Hmm, now the “shark” in the picture could easily depict one of my “Ex’s”, as in the “one that danced a lot”, orrrrr, my “ex-wife”…

No, wait, I’m wrong…

It has to be that “Ex” that “danced a lot”, for the “shark” is not wearing a “pointy Witches hat”, and isn’t carrying a “Besom Broom”…

My bad…

But in a kind of round about way it brings me to this “post”, for both were “beautiful”, “batshit crazy”, (in a bad sense of the phrase), and highly “abusive”, “physically”, “mentally”, and “emotionally”…

Now, Jo posted this one several times, before the “little one” arrived, but I’m so “backed up” because of “work”, that I’ve only just got to it now…

Apologies, for the “timing”, but, it is an important message, and a “just” cause, and is one that is very “close to my heart” ...

We have seen this message before, round about the start of June of this year, methinks, June 3rd, when Alizée posted it on her IG page, but, I think the reason that Jo is posting it is because this is actually being posted on billboards in and around Ajaccio, now, from what I can gather from his posts…

Her caption to this post, at the time was, “Comme nous , dites NON aux violences faites aux femmes#basta cusì #3919”, which, roughly translates as “Like us, say NO to violence against women # bastacusì # 3919”. I think “basta cusi” translates as “just enough” or “that’s enough”.

As I said, at the time, “a message “straight from the hearts”, of probably my most favorite”, as it states on the post “Chanteuse et danseur professionnel”, Alizée and Greg...

Personally, I really have utterly no tolerance for this, whatsoever. Not in my own life, in my “family”, or “subordinates”, “never”, “ever”, “period”. It’s not “big”, and it’s not “clever”, and there is never ever an “adequate” excuse for it

Utterly no excuse, whatsoever…

As I also said before, “if you ever find yourself in that situation, show your “quality”, and just, walk away, please”…

The horrible “thing” is, and, this is a “thing” that often gets “overlooked”, is that it is not just “men” who are physically abusive to their spouses, unfortunately, it works “both ways”…

I put up with such abuse for about 15 years, until, finally, I’d had enough...

I made excuses for her all too frequent “outbursts”, her “peculiar little tantrums”, that very often “drew blood”, as in “mine”...

She was “stressed out”, from “pressures” at work, she was “tired”, she was “drunk”, it was somehow my fault…

Insert any “bullfuckingshit” excuse you like, but the fact was she was just “broken”, “crazy”…

What “sane” person continually, time, after time, after time, attacks someone who could literally "incapacitate", or even "kill" them, very very quickly, within seconds, even, and dares them, literally begs them, to retaliate…

Thank the Buddha I’m probably the most “controlled” person that you will ever meet, for if I wasn’t, she’d have been in a “hole in the ground”, and I’d have been in “prison”…

The “price” of my “freedom” was “everything” I/we had, which amounted to about 758K GBP, a house, and just about everything I couldn’t carry…

Best thing that I have ever bought, in my whole, utter, entire life…

Anyhow, so, regardless of who is doing the “abusing”, the effect is just the same…

A life of “pure living hell”…

Don’t suffer in “silence”, don’t just, “put up with it”, please, get help, do something about it…

Life, is just too short…

Y’all take care, be safe, and just generally be wonderful to each other, ‘k…

Last edited by RedRafe; 11-26-2019 at 08:48 PM..