Old 07-29-2020, 07:13 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Alrighty…

IG posts!?

Y’know, there might just be a few…

<And in no particular “order”, really >

‘k, so where was I?

The guys were on a trip to Bonifacio, and were having a round of Golf at the Sperone Golf course, which by the reviews, is a very well set out course, with the local scenery being just simply breathtaking…

Big smile, and is lookin’ good…

Outstanding!

Looks like they have all the “official gear”. Most stylish, too…

Ohhh yeah, Greg is “in the zone”! “Skill” and “talent” in a simply “stunning” setting…

Yeah, just rigghhtt there, where it says…

Lunch, maybe?

Not sure what they are having, but this looks like a “Paella” variant, maybe, or some kind of Rice based salad. Well presented, wonderful setting, good company. Can it really get any better than that…

Looks like the guys are “chilling out”, and having a good time...

They deserve it…

Enjoy!

Maillon nostalgie”, roughly translates as “Nostalgia link”.

She really suits this, as always. Her “pieces” are always, very thoughtfully selected, methinks. Very artfully done…

Hmm, “nostalgia”. Vastly overrated, and often quite “harmful”, from my own personal viewpoint, but looking at some of Alizée’s recent posts, I wonder if we are seeing a “common”, recurring “thread”, here…

Note à moi même: Ne plus se separer de mes affaires, la mode reinvent toujours” roughly translates as “Note to myself: Never separate from my business, fashion is always reinventing”.

<Beautiful shot, of a still young, very beautiful “little lady”>

See what I mean?

Oh dear, it may be “nothing”, but, “if a picture paints a thousand words”, then that little “gif” in the top right corner of the pic, speaks absolute “volumes”…

Not sure of the “context” and “source” of this post, so, I’m just going to “wait and see”, for this, hopefully, could just be a passing nostalgic moment, and really not be indicative of anything else…

From a personal, slightly “Buddhist slanted” viewpoint, “nostalgia”, and “the past”, are sometimes viewed as being almost “harmful”, and, not really a thing to “dwell” on, for several reasons. The past is “gone”, “done”, and really CANNOT be changed. “That”, really, “is that”, and if you keep “living there”, you are “not living in the now”, and that “indicates”, and “creates”, all sort of “problems”, in the “now”. “Fix” them, “live the best way that you can”, “love”, “evolve”, or don’t, as your choice may be, and “go on” to “whatever awaits you”, or “whatever you choose”…

Just don’t be “caught”, “back there”, for there really is “no future” in it, so to speak…

<Sigh>

<Mentally gives Alizée a huge “hug”, which she probably would not appreciate, but, is “well meant”>

Anyhow…

After all of that, it might be time for something slightly cool, relaxing, and refreshing…

L'heure de apéro” roughly translates as “Aperitif time”.

So, what do we have?

“Pastis 51”, which is a Pernod variant, I think, and “Mattei Orgeat Syrup”, which is an flavoured Almond syrup?

Hmm, a lot of really strong flavours there…

Pernod, to me is a very, “aquired” taste. If you like the taste of Aniseed/Anise, then, you are going to absolutely love it, I have friends who do exactly that, and, if not, then you will probably think it is “foulness, incarnate”.

Now, the Almond Syrup stuff, I must confess, I am not familiar with, but I’m guessing that it has a flavour somewhat akin to Amaretto, which is another “niche” flavour. Again, you either love it, or hate it…

Combine the two, and I’m not really sure what kind of flavour you would have…

Personally, I’d be very tempted to say “no”, but that’s just me, for I pretty much loathe Aniseed/Anise, in all of its forms, but, to be fair, I would have to try it, just once, so I could make a suitably informed judgement, on the matter…

<Blechhh>

Anyhow…

Looks like the Turtles, are back…

See…

Hmm, bigger than I thought…

Jon Snow is such a sweet, cute boy. My little pack of “miscreant canines” would be, screaming at it, trying to hit it on the head, every time its head emerged from it’s shell, and eat it, respectively…

My guys are cute, sweet, LOUD, and very hard on any local wildlife that is unfortunate enough, or simply just stupid enough, to stray into their yard…

Love ‘em, though…

Alrighty…

Y’all, just be safe, ‘k…

Until the next time…