Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2020, 08:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
when i see Alizee & Annily , i cant help but thinking about Vanessa Paradis and Lilly-rose. I think Annily has a very good "ramp" to celebrity and maybe succes in modeling or acting ( or singing) carreer.
Ironically, she is now the true "lolita"
Last year Annily had expressed that she had an interest in the fashion industry. I am guessing that would mean as a designer. Models are more born and not made. She has the looks, but there is body type and how a designer's clothes look on you. But you never know. Right now it looks like she has some options.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I believe Annily had said a while ago she wasn't really interested in following in her mother's footsteps, but we've seen she enjoys taking pictures of herself and now we see others in the "industry" like taking pictures of her too and that seems to be something she is also enjoying.
Annily had expressed interest in the fashion industry, probably as a designer. That was when she was 14 and she might not have thought of herself as model material. What a difference one year makes. She looked very natural in front of the camera on that cooking show.

I have a feeling we will see more of Alizee and Annily together doing little projects like this.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-31-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts