Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Flavie : in the, in the life of Séfora?
Sabine : A place almost as big as her father and I.
Flavie : Still it’s a passion that is violent, but that is recent?
Sabine : Um, as soon as she saw him. It was instantaneous. It’s his appearance, his way of talking, it’s the whole package, it’s him! Voila! That’s it!
Flavie : You’ve understood, Séfora is a hardcore fan like you, I believe, of Jérémy. It’s simple, she loves everything about him. His voice, his physique, his particular look. Therefore her mother, Sabine, wanted to grant her this surprise, and what a surprise ! Imagine an afternoon, like we like them, we girls, in a styling salon, but this styling salon is completely unlike any other, indeed team of « Stars in your House » took control of the place, and when Jérémy plays, the employees have plenty of surprises and emotions in store for her. Let's watch!
Narrateur : A meeting is set up with Jérémy at his record company.
Jérémy : Hi!
Aline : Aline!
Jérémy : Jérèm!
Jean : Jean!
Jérémy : Hello!
Aline : What’s up?
Jérémy : Yup yup, doing just fine!
Jean : Come,
Jérémy : Let's go, let's go!
Aline : Jérémy, I’m going to show you the little girl that you are going to meet soon. Her name is Séfora, she is thirteen, she lives with her parents and her brother in Paris.
Jérémy : Ok.
Aline : Here is Séfora,
Jérémy : Séfora,
Aline : She is a very sociable girl,
Jérémy : Cool.
Aline : who adores school, but just for the atmosphere and friends,
Jérémy : That reminds me of somebody,
Aline : and so, since, uh, Star Academy 2 she has had a new hobby which is you.
Jérémy : Very good.
Aline : There you have it.
Narrateur : Her mother filmed Séfora’s room for us, which she shares with her brother Jonathan, who has a hard time guarding his corner of the wall because of the invasion of Jérémy Chatelain photos, whether they be above the bed or above Séfora’s desk.
Aline: She likes, uh, your look, so she tries a little bit to look like you,
Jérémy : The poor parents!
Aline : She adores fashion, beauty, hairstyling, her mother gave her this, a few days ago. Here’s what she gave her.
Narrateur : A little ad announcing the open house day, for free fashion makeovers, in a salon in the capital city. A few days before, her mother offered to make an appointment.
Sabine : You want it?
Séfora : Yes, it's really cool, wait ! Hairstyling, makeover, Let’s go ! Let’s go, wait, hold on, hold on, Monday the 14th, That’s awesome! I'm going to brush my hair, it'll be fun.
Narrateur : No hesitation for Séfora, delighted at the opportunity to go to the salon.
Aline : She liked it a lot, the little girl. She liked it a lot. So what we think would be funny is that you participate in each step of her fashion makeover. Umm, Jean is going to explain to you a bit more what awaits you.
Jérémy : Let’s go! Let's go!
Jean : So Jérémy, here is the hairstyling salon where the surprise is going to happen. You,
Jérémy : It’s me, not bad!
Jean : hidden here, away from prying eyes.
Jérémy : Agreed, ok.
Jean : Séfora enters, she is welcomed and directed towards her first makeover, of her skin, and a hand massage.
Jérémy : Agreed.
Narrateur : Séfora’s eyes will be covered by pieces of cotton, which will allow Jérémy to leave his hiding place to personally apply cream on his admirer’s face, before giving her a hand massage, Séfora being totally unaware of his presence.
Jérémy : That’s a bit wacko.
Narrateur : Jérémy will also be brought in to shampoo her hair under the same conditions, just before going to the brushing.
Jérémy : The brushing.
Narrrateur : At the end of the brushing we will offer Séfora a last styling, a bit out of the ordinary.
Jean : A most relaxing method, and it's a certain Jérémy that will take care of her. So the music starts, and you sing your song for her.
Jérémy : Ok!! Not bad ! Not bad !
Jean : Does that plan work?
Jérémy : Uhh yeah, sure that works, sure that works. I hope I’m gonna succeed. Because sometimes I laugh, and I'm not allowed to laugh, agreed? Umm, with pleasure.
Aline : We’re going, so we’re going?
Jérémy : Let’s go!
Narrateur : Even if Jérémy Châtelain is a quiet boy in real life, the perspective of this surprise is going to worry him a little.
Jérémy : If she quickly takes her things out of her eyes, or...I don't know ?
Jean : Ah no, don't jinx it.
Jérémy : Oh yeah, what are we gonna do ? It’s gonna be real crazy...
Narrateur : Direction : the hairstyling salon, where Jérémy is going to have to experience a little crash course in fashion makeovers.
Jean : Umm, it’s gonna happen here.
Jérémy : Ok. Like in the scale model.
Narrateur : At the same time, 2 districts away, Séfora and her mother leave home, to head towards the salon. Jérémy has little time left. He must first of all learn to apply a facial mask on her face.
Jérémy : I can't make myself laugh, I can’t laugh huh ? I'm going to have to hold myself back, it's going to be hard.
Narrateur : A little training in hand massage,
Masseuse : Always go up towards the arm.
Jérémy : a bit like this?
Masseuse : yes like this. Voila. Super.
Jérémy : That's not just a simple job, huh?
Jean : Let’s now go to the shampooing.
Jérémy : To the shampooing. I’ve always dreamt of knowing how to shampoo! Hello shampoo teacher. She's going to see that I don't know how to do this!
Monsieur : It’s not difficult, is it?
Jérémy : It doesn't look complicated, but it is your job. Ah, the close-up ! Ah I'll lather your hair. I'll lather you, I'll lather you, careful, don’t move! Umm I think it's nice, to lather hair.
Jean : So Jérémy we need to get into position.
Jérémy : Let’s get into position !
Jean et Jérémy : Go ! Let’s Go ! You first !
Narrateur : It's time to go hide. Séfora and her mother have arrived at the salon, welcomed by the host.
Responsable : Hello!
Narrateur : Jérémy is placed away from prying eyes, in the corner dressing room, with a tiny monitor allowing him to see his fan.
Responsable : Ok so you're here for the special offer. We’ll start with the young lady? So we’ll start with the face mask and maybe wait a bit...no, they're done, that’s good. So Ms Séfora, we'll start with a face mask. You appear to have no problem, you are young, pretty,
Séfora : Thank you!
Responsable : So on the other hand, what you need to do is relax.
Jean : She's cute.
Jérémy : Yup totally, cute. She’s got the same shoes as I do! Dressed up in pink, like candy. Like a piece of candy.
Narrator : The beautician is now going to place cotton balls on Séfora’s eyes, to prevent her from seeing what’s going on around her.
Jérémy : You guys are wacko. You guys are wacko.
Jean : Don’t leave my side, Jérémy, 30 seconds.
Narrateur : Jérémy's mission from now on is to act without making the slightest sound that could give up his identity. Jérémy laughs no longer, in deep concentration on his task.
Jérémy : She said nothing, I trembled, it’s not my cup of tea, I don't know.
Aline : That's harder, because the hand massage, you can't tremble.
Jérémy : Ah yes, the hand massage, I totally forgot.
Narrateur : Séfora still suspects nothing, for the second step, Jérémy’s new mission will be to replace the masseuse and above all not tremble during the hand massage. Jérémy Châtelain now needs to hide in the basement, in the shampoo salon.
Jérémy : You know what, I was...it was intense!
Jean : I can leave you to get into position, you close the curtain.
Jérémy : Don’t worry ! Everything is going to turn out well !
Responsable : You take the middle booth.
Narrateur : Apparently, Séfora didn’t realize anything.
Responsable : Alright. And your hands, what did you think of that, was it good?
Séfora : It was really nice, I was...

Responsable : It's cool, really pleasant. Yes yes, that’s for sure!
Narrateur : A damp towel will be placed over Séfora’s eyes to relax her, which will allow Jérémy to come take the place of the hairstylist. Jérémy remains concentrated on his task. Séfora must not know that the hands that are washing her hair belong to her favorite singer.
Jérémy : She had just a little towel there. I said shit if it falls, we're in trouble...
Narrateur : Last step for Séfora before the surprise, the hairstylist will brush her hair. At the same time, on the other side of the salon beyond her view, the team will get things rolling for the song. Séfora’s father and brother are just arriving. The brushing has finished, the host of the salon is going to propose a slightly different kind of styling to Séfora.
Responsable : So will you, because your mother is a little late getting back, what I propose to you is a new technique that we do, it’s a relaxation if you liked reflexology, it’s the same thing, eh? We press on sensitive points of the body, and ok, I'll call him over. Jérémy please!

Let me write
With the ink of my body
All the words that make me suffer
When the silence is too loud
Let me live far from you
And from the evil that surrounds us
Here, hate is a poem
My bleeding heart looks around

A thought, a cry in the day and then, suffering
The hours pass, the people get weary
The indifference comes

Leave me
Tears flow down my face
I beg you leave me
If our love is wrecked at sea
It will not change the world around us
So leave me

Let me tell you
That its cold in the streets
That misery no longer has hope
That our lives are already lost
If you come close to me
Like in all our memories
Know that it will not change
All the sadness and even the worst

Stretched out together, I will be violent
The indifference comes
Jérémy : Do you know the refrain or not? You'll sing with me?

Leave me
Tears flow down my face
I beg you leave me
If our love is wrecked at sea
It will not change the world around us
So leave me

Jérémy : My pants are falling.

Leave me
If the tears injure my heart
I beg you leave me
If I’m scared, if I tremble, and if I’m cold
It’s that I know that nothing will change.

Séfora.
Séfora.
Séfora.

Jérémy : You made me panic a bit!
Jérémy : Alright! Ok I've been here for awhile, and I did all those things for you.
Séfora : Really ?
Jérémy : Yes! How's it going, it’s your mother! How are you? I'm going to your house now, I think. Do you invite me or what ?
Jérémy : Definitely ! Definitely ! Alright so are we going ? How’s it going? You OK? You alright?
Séfora : I think about you all the time,
Jérémy : Really?
Séfora : Even my grandma, she's fed up that I talk about you.
Jérémy : Really. You shouldn't!
Séfora : But I talk just like you.
Séfora : I talk about you all the time to everybody.
Jérémy : That’s wonderful.
Séfora : So it’s you who did my hair and all that?
Jérémy : Yes, no, whose hair?
Séfora : Yes, who washed my hair?
Jérémy : Yes it’s me.
Séfora : You’re strong, eh?
Jérémy : No! There was a dude in the beginning, who did it, and afterwards I did it of course, I didn't know what to do for the things like massaging your hands, I said, I didn't know how to do it.
Séfora : Was it you who massaged my hands?
Jérémy : Ah right side, it wasn’t me. Left side, it was me.
Séfora : Ah ok. Ah it was good.
Séfora : You were on that side? You were better than the first time! You were better than the first time!
Jérémy : So really it was cool but I laughed too much.
Jérémy : We are at your place.
Séfora : Look!
Jérémy : Ah yes, even there! Yes, it’s, yes, it’s me. And so you cut out all the little things.
Séfora : Yes, in all the magazines. But you see, there are even really tiny pictures.
Jérémy : Yeah, that’s what’s cool, there are even really tiny ones.
Sabine : Edith? Edith? Can you hear me? So listen up, Séfora is with Jérémy from Star Academy. I can’t swear, I’m being filmed Edith! Ok I’ll tell you everything and Jérémy is in front of me, I'll let you go, hugs and kisses, bye.
Jérémy : Ah yes, the whole family is here! Hello!
Un maman : Go ! Go hug him!
Jérémy : Ah yes it’s you yes! Hi!
Séfora : You kissed him!
Jérémy : Here's the little girl! The little one! How come you are still crying my darling? The whole family is here. Its there that you should do this. You do four each time, OK?
Séfora : Four each time?
Jérémy : Yup, can you do it?
Séfora : I’m there.
Jérémy : Yes. Music isn’t hard eh? I'm going to have to leave you. Ok, can I kiss you? Goodbye everybody! That’s great! That's just great!

Let me write
With the ink of my body
All the words that make me suffer
When the silence is too loud
Let me live far from you
And from the evil that surrounds us
Here, hate is a poem
My bleeding heart looks around

A thought, a cry in the day and then, suffering
The indifference comes

Leave me

Flavie : I ask you to give them a warm welcome, here are Séfora and Jérémy!
Chanson : If our love is wrecked at sea
Flavie : Good evening to the two of you! How’s it going? How’s it going Séfora? We liked it a lot, It was a crazy thing! I like this new hairstyle.
Jérémy : Thank you !
Flavie : So Séfora, have you finally gotten hold of your emotions?
Séfora : Not really. Actually, every night I watch the tape with Jérémy, and so I go to bed really late and every morning I’m dead tired.
Flavie : You hadn’t seen these images before, that’s to say when Jérémy massages your hands, when Jérémy applies cream on you do you realize, in fact, your, it’s true, this encounter, it didn’t begin with the eyes but instead by physical contact?
Séfora : Well it seemed strange, in fact, I didn’t know that it was Jérémy, in fact, I felt it when you trembled, I mean I didn't know that it was you, but I felt it.
Jérémy : Yes. This thing, I’ve never done it in my life, I was trembling, I couldn’t do it anymore.
Séfora : Just one thing, I really liked the hands.
Jérémy : "I liked it a lot," she said.
Flavie : OK, it was quite pleasant for her during the hand massage, right?
Jérémy : Exactly. It’s true that touch is something that we don’t experience often, because contact with the public, for us it's only through sight, it's only through...it's not through touch, It’s a bit freaky! And it’s true that it’s, let's say, unique.
Flavie : So, what memory will you keep from this, Jérémy?
Jérémy : Well, an unforgettable memory, in the end, that’s it, it's unforgettable.
Flavie : Engraved in your mind?
Jérémy : Yes, I think that we must not forget that, we're a generation that has preserved this through TV, we watched it when we were young, we dreamt of being on it.
Flavie : And did you dream of being invited, or of meeting...
Jérémy : I dreamt of one day being able to make people happy like they did to me before.
Flavie : And you've succeeded. Séfora, did you talk about this the next day, when you went back to school?
Séfora : They harass me in school.
Flavie : Yes.
Séfora : They harass me, I want to...
Flavie : How did it happen?
Séfora : Well they asked me all kinds of questions about Jérèm, and everything, they just flooded me.
Flavie : Is she always like this, your daughter, Sabine?
Sabine : All the time, she is like him! Now she’s had her own place on TV!
Flavie : Séfora, just a bit, could you give us a definition of pérave?
Séfora : Actually, pérave means two things.
Flavie : Ok explain it to me please, cause it’s a little over my head.
Séfora : It means that something sucks.
Flavie : Ok.
Séfora : It means that it is awesome, that it’s really good.
Flavie : Ok.
Séfora : That it's killer. Yes, it's killer.
Flavie : And this evening is what kind of pérave?
Séfora : It’s killer.
Flavie : And would it be even more cool, if Jérémy sung for you, and for us, his new song A Beautiful Story? A Beautiful Story by Jérémy, Jérémy!

If I must close my eyes
because nothing makes us happy
If it’s already too late
For their smiles and their stories
We learn to say thank you
We understand the whispers
We cry and we smile
Because deep down we don’t know anymore

{Refrain:}
A Beautiful Story
Spotted with blood
A little bit of hope
But we see time go by

A long story
Eyes closed
But it’s in the end that we must assume
Thank you God
Thank you to the people
When we see how far we've come

Always women’s cries
That make us fear but nobody condemns
And the tears

A Beautiful Story
Spotted with blood
A little bit of hope
But we see time go by
A long story
Eyes closed
But it’s in the end that we must assume

Flavie : Thank you Jérémy, for doing this song for us that you have written, composed, and produced, Beautiful Story! The Beautiful Story of « Stars in your House » is on its way to ending, I ask you all to come and join Jérémy, in the centre of the stage. Thank you all for watching us, thank you to all those behind the scenes and thank you to all the artists for having once again opened their hearts to us, thank you to the whole team of plotters of “Stars in your House” directed by Aline Letourneau and Christophe Janin, and have a wonderful night everybody on TF1, see you very soon, bye!

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 05-01-2007 at 12:25 PM..