Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road
Default My prediction for Alizée

My prediction for Alizée.

First post. And It is sure to be a fire starter.

I may not be as passionate a fan as many of you, because I have just discovered Alizée this year, even though I have heard her music long before and enjoyed it, it was a case of not knowing who the artist was.

She is quite mesmerizing, to be sure, with a mystical alure. The karmic vibrations that I have picked up from her seem to be correct from what I have briefly learned. I knew she was intently ready for marriage and a commitment even before I knew that she was married. I knew that that she would first have a female child even before I knew she had a child. The culmination of who she was for a long time. A very sacred and nurtured part of her inner being.

I knew that she was a very passionate, jealous, possessive, and demanding person who demands devotion and attentiveness in a mate before I saw her interviewed on her families boat describing herself exactly that way. It takes guts to put yourself in a, somewhat, dubious light. But she is straight forward and speaks her true mind and she makes no apologies for this. No one has told me....I just knew.

By now you are likely saying that this guy ( myself ) must be slightly off center (if not more so) ..... LOL . All I can tell you is ... I pick up vibes, sometimes when I least expect them, and if the opportunity to verify these vibes present themselves to me ... I often discover that they are correct. I have frightened many people with this, telling them things about themselves at random. Some told me that I was not even remotely close in revealing things about them, only to return later to confess that I was "dead on".

So, this is the premise for my prediction. A random energy that I don't quite understand myself, but has proven in, my experiences, to have surprising depth in various ways. So here it is, the prediction....

Alizée's album will have mixed results, though her celebrity will fair well because of her loving fan base. The album has been a struggle to merge the old with the new, the past with the present, if you will. And that is not just choice in music style, but also redefining herself as an individual (personally speaking) and an entertainer (theatrically speaking).

This, of course, is to be expected after marriage, motherhood and time off, just not necessarily so easy on a public pedestal. Each thing has its own set of nuances for her. Emotionally speaking, ( in regards to personal rewards) in light of pressure and expectations, her re-emergence will prove to be a slightly up and down experience for her , but she will not unravel.

Now The big part. Alizée is a devotedly passionate and loving partner by her very nature, but her marriage will be short lived, no more than two or three years more. Alizée, however, will be resolved and unshaken. The parting will be an amicable one with no regrets on either side to the marriage or the parting of mutual ways. A little sadness is to be expected, but they will move on with gusto, not reckless abandon, and they will remain friends and share involvement in their daughters life.

Alizée will go through some spiritual changes and by the time she is married again, no more than three to four years later, it will be for keeps. She will have found her personal destiny. With her natural grit, she will align herself securely to it in clarity and inner resolve. Inside, she is aware of her personal evolution. These are the spiritual stirrings of her inner self which speak to every inch of her being. They speak to her like a secret friend. They have been with her all her life, though she has only hinted to this. When she is quiet or seemingly musing she is, most likely, in session with them. They give her harmony and balance.

Hints of all these things are already in motion behind the scenes, but, as you know, time

will have to tell its own story.

That's it. Let the flood gates open !!