Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 03:04 PM

josh982 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee speaks about mexico

just remember i dont have a very good english this is an article from a mexican newspaper

original post bu Joel =Alizee-World translated by me

after jumping to international fame with her song "J'en ai Marre," the French singer Alizée never imagined that would raise up to the clouds of popularity in countries as distant as Mexico, which will visit next year to promote her new album , Psychédelices.

In telephone link from her home in Paris, the 23 years old star ahead that she will come to Mexico City to publicize her third studio album, which marks her debut with SONY BMG, after quitting Universal Music.

"Even I do not know exactly what the plans I have for 2008, although it is a fact that I will go to Mexico to do promotion and perhaps a concert."

"Most likely go with my husband ( Jérémy Chatelain) and my daughter (Annily), I want to give a time for work and one for the city," she explains

The worldwide fame of her music got her surprised,
All because not realizing the success it has in Mexico.

"I found emails that come from Mexico, Argentina and Spain, they are a surprise," she said

The singer of "Mademoisselle Juliette," which will be her first single from Psychédelices regretted not know much of the Mexican culture.

however, she promised that when she comes to the city she will buy local music and books, and find out who are the national football stars, she is very fan of the sport.

her new album, will go on sale next week
Worldwide.

Last edited by josh982; 11-30-2007 at 03:16 PM..