Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road
Default Décollage: Second Single (Rumor?)

According to Z.I.A.R.T.I.S.T, Alizée's second single will be Décollage.

http://www.webzinemaker.com/ziartist/

Quote:
A 17H00 Alizée arrive 16ème au top album ce qui concretiste que la promotion fonctionne bien. Mais elle n'est pas terminée la promotion, avec Alizée qui aura droit à 5 pages avec photos exclusives dans le prochain magazine Vox Pop. Fin décembre Alizée fera la couverture de FHM. Alizée sera dans le MADAME FIGARO de ce samedi 15 Décembre avec des photos inédites. INFO DU 13/12 Alizée et la maison de disque ont choisi le titre "DECOLLAGE" en tant que prochain single. Envoi en radio mi-janvier 2008.
Quote:
At 5:00 P.M., Alizée arrived at 16th place in the top album chart, proving that the promotion is working well. But she isn't finished with the promotion, for Alizée will have 5 pages with exclusive photos in the next edition of Vox Pop. At the end of December, Alizée will be on the cover of FHM. Alizée will be in MADAME FIGARO this Saturday the 15th of December with never-before-seen photos. Information from 12/13: Alizée and her record company have chosen the song "Décollage" for the next single. This will be sent to the radio stations in mid-January of '08.
Again, I'm not sure how accurate ZIARTIST has been in the past, and seeing how there is no official source that I've come across, I wouldn't completely trust this.

In any case, did anyone expect this?

Last edited by Toc De Mac; 12-13-2007 at 09:10 PM..