Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 10:03 AM

megamixfactory is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey, I like this topic. Have read things like that for so many times on so many webpages....
I'm from Germany - so not an ocean between me and France - but even if I would live in the same city or same street like Alizee I think one thing is imortant:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I really have no interest in meeting anyone that I don't want to get to know, and if I do want to get to know them I don't want to just meet them briefly.
Couldn't say it better. Okay, I'm not in love with Alizee - she's a few years younger than me and I'm married - but when I was young I had the same problems with a women called Kylie Minogue....
I met her once and talked to her 10 (or maybe 20) words. She said. "Oh, thank you", and disappeared behind the record-studio door in London.
That's the way it is and would be if anyone of you guys here would met Alizee personally.

You all have your hopes and dreams and what would life be without it? I know, you didn't believe it and all of you think "my love is stronger than the love of all the others" but one day you will look "back" to Alizee like I do to Kylie - just with a little smile

btw. sorry for my english. Certainly not perfect but I hope you all understand what I mean?!

Greetings from Germany