Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
As Snatcher said, nice catch. I didn't connect the two and was having trouble associating the lyrics to the video. I've been watching it a lot and I've been growing more and more fond of it.
Idd its a nice video and now when that "is it Alizée" thing is solved its even nicer

Old 06-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
Idd its a nice video and now when that "is it Alizée" thing is solved its even nicer
It really makes a difference when you see the video in the proper aspect ratio. Domo arigato, Mr. Rubato...and Alizée too...
Old 06-12-2008, 12:37 AM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Of course I know that it is Alizée, but at some points in the video she does look very...different.
wasn't refering to you TCH
it was at other forums i read it
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

The video wasn't that bad. It was a good idea to tone down the song and slow it down. The only problem with this was that the entire song is slowed down to the same speed. So, some parts sounds weird esp when she says 'fifty sixty' its long drawn. They should have sped up that part a tad .
And please tell me that Rolf Honey was not an official video. It's idiotic and worse no lili!!
Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

i didn't like the song at all when it was released on her myspace, but the video makes it bearable. i loved the flames.

however, i don't know who she's targeting with these videos. this video and the MJ video seem to cater to a more art-oriented intellectual group than your average pop fan. it might require too much thinking for a music video to figure out wtf is going on but it's cool that alizee wants to experiment going in these directions.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:44 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
It really makes a difference when you see the video in the proper aspect ratio. Domo arigato, Mr. Rubato...and Alizée too...
Damn you, lefty (in the most affectionate way possible). I was going to use that line in this week's podcast, but now it'd just sound like I was copying you. I guess I'm not the only clever one around here
Old 06-12-2008, 07:42 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
Damn you, lefty (in the most affectionate way possible). I was going to use that line in this week's podcast, but now it'd just sound like I was copying you. I guess I'm not the only clever one around here
Yeah, you really should run it through Ciara first if you have an clever lines people. Ciara, maybe you should do it anyway. Probably many people haven't even read this and you can get away with it. Well, I'll know you're a copycat as I already had my laugh when lefty first posted that, but ...

Merci Fanny
Old 06-12-2008, 12:04 PM

tbailey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
btw ciara can't wait for the new podcast
and the longer the better - what the hell - go for an hour
Old 06-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yeah, you really should run it through Ciara first if you have an clever lines people. Ciara, maybe you should do it anyway. Probably many people haven't even read this and you can get away with it. Well, I'll know you're a copycat as I already had my laugh when lefty first posted that, but ...
Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Anything remotely funny that's said on here should be sent to me first in case I want to steal the idea and claim it as my own. Way to pick up on that. Very intuitive. And I was still gonna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
btw ciara can't wait for the new podcast
and the longer the better - what the hell - go for an hour
Thanks, working on it, but jeeze-this is a very amateur operation I've got going on, and where the hell am I supposed to get material for an hour twice a month? It's harder than you'd think..and more time consuming, obviously. Be grateful for what you get
Old 06-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
By all means use it. If it really is clever, then I must have typed it by accident. Hey, it’s like Darwin and Wallace, (I think its Wallace, ah hell, who ever remembers the other guy’s name anyway, why should you get any less credit for thinking of it independently, just because I published first?

Last edited by lefty12357; 06-12-2008 at 03:38 PM..